Subject Areas on Research
- A clinician's view of voxelotor.
- Biomarker-Based Risk Model to Predict Cardiovascular Mortality in Patients With Stable Coronary Disease.
- Cardiovascular and Lifestyle Risk Factors and Cognitive Function in Patients With Stable Coronary Heart Disease.
- Characterization of cardiovascular clinical events and impact of event adjudication on the treatment effect of darapladib versus placebo in patients with stable coronary heart disease: Insights from the STABILITY trial.
- Copper complexes containing thiosemicarbazones derived from 6-nitropiperonal: Antimicrobial and biophysical properties.
- Darapladib for preventing ischemic events in stable coronary heart disease.
- Lipoprotein-Associated Phospholipase A2 Activity Is a Marker of Risk But Not a Useful Target for Treatment in Patients With Stable Coronary Heart Disease.
- Physical activity in patients with stable coronary heart disease: an international perspective.
- Real-world effectiveness of voxelotor for treating sickle cell disease in the US: a large claims data analysis.
- Retinoic acid-mediated gene expression in transgenic reporter zebrafish.
- Self-Reported Health and Outcomes in Patients With Stable Coronary Heart Disease.
- Sex Differences in Clinical Characteristics, Psychosocial Factors, and Outcomes Among Patients With Stable Coronary Heart Disease: Insights from the STABILITY (Stabilization of Atherosclerotic Plaque by Initiation of Darapladib Therapy) Trial.
- Solvation of acylium fragment ions in electrospray ionization quadrupole ion trap and Fourier transform ion cyclotron resonance mass spectrometry.