Subject Areas on Research
- Aqueous quaternary ammonium antiseptics and disinfectants. Use and misuse.
- Benzalkonium-heparin-coated angiographic catheters. Experience with 563 patients.
- Corneal toxicity secondary to inadvertent use of benzalkonium chloride preserved viscoelastic material in cataract surgery.
- Prevalence of ocular surface disease in glaucoma patients.
- Sertoli cell ablation and replacement of the spermatogonial niche in mouse.
- The need for caution with topical anesthesia during endoscopic procedures, as liberal use may result in methemoglobinemia.