Subject Areas on Research
- Crystal structures of QacR-diamidine complexes reveal additional multidrug-binding modes and a novel mechanism of drug charge neutralization.
- Evaluation of p-amidinophenyl esters as potential antithrombotic agents.
- Human enteric microsomal CYP4F enzymes O-demethylate the antiparasitic prodrug pafuramidine.
- Multidrug-binding transcription factor QacR binds the bivalent aromatic diamidines DB75 and DB359 in multiple positions.
- Oral platelet glycoprotein IIb/IIIa inhibition.
- Phase I/II evaluation of the prophylactic antimalarial activity of pafuramidine in healthy volunteers challenged with Plasmodium falciparum sporozoites.
- p-Amidino esters as irreversible inhibitors of factors IXa and Xa and thrombin.