Subject Areas on Research
- Effect-directed analysis of Elizabeth River porewater: developmental toxicity in zebrafish (Danio rerio).
- High inhibitory activity of a new antiestrogen, RU 16117 (11alpha-methoxy ethinyl estradiol), on the development of dimethylbenz(a)anthracene-induced mammary tumors.
- Identification and quantification of a messenger ribonucleic acid induced by polynuclear aromatic hydrocarbons--using a cloned human cytochrome P-450 gene.
- In vitro cultivation of a chemically induced epidermal carcinoma: establishment of three cell lines and isolation of murine leukemia virus.
- Induction of cytochrome P(1)450 RNA and benzo[a]pyrene metabolism in primary human hepatocyte cultures with benzanthracene.
- Replication of DNA after binding of the carcinogen 7,12-dimethylbenz [a] anthracene.
- The binding of 7,12-dimethylbenz(A)anthracene to replicating and non-replicating DNA in cell culture.