Subject Areas on Research
- A phase II study of sorafenib in malignant mesothelioma: results of Cancer and Leukemia Group B 30307.
- Assessment of objective responses using volumetric evaluation in advanced thymic malignancies and metastatic non-small cell lung cancer.
- Calcofluor white combination antifungal treatments for Trichophyton rubrum and Candida albicans.
- Cell wall integrity is dependent on the PKC1 signal transduction pathway in Cryptococcus neoformans.
- Chronic loss of noradrenergic tone produces β-arrestin2-mediated cocaine hypersensitivity and alters cellular D2 responses in the nucleus accumbens.
- Comparative evaluation of supplemented peptone broth with sodium polyanetholesulfonate and trypticase soy broth with sodium amylosulfate for detection of septicemia.
- Direct and Selective 3-Amidation of Indoles Using Electrophilic N-[(Benzenesulfonyl)oxy]amides.
- Effect of CYP3A-inducing anti-epileptics on sorafenib exposure: results of a phase II study of sorafenib plus daily temozolomide in adults with recurrent glioblastoma.
- Effect of sodium polyanetholesulfonate and gelatin on the recovery of Gardnerella vaginalis from blood culture media.
- Effects of CoA-independent transacylase inhibitors on the production of lipid inflammatory mediators.
- Evaluation of KRAS mutations, angiogenic biomarkers, and DCE-MRI in patients with advanced non-small-cell lung cancer receiving sorafenib.
- Improved visualization of neurons labeled with horseradish peroxidase: silver-intensification of the pyrocatechol/p-phenylenediamine reaction product.
- Improving outcomes with novel therapies for patients with newly diagnosed renal cell carcinoma.
- Inhibition of haematogenous metastasis of colon cancer in mice by a selective COX-2 inhibitor, JTE-522.
- Initial testing (stage 1) of the multi-targeted kinase inhibitor sorafenib by the pediatric preclinical testing program.
- Phase I and pharmacokinetic study of sorafenib in patients with hepatic or renal dysfunction: CALGB 60301.
- Phase II placebo-controlled randomized discontinuation trial of sorafenib in patients with metastatic renal cell carcinoma.
- Problems with the randomized discontinuation design.
- Radiation therapy and sorafenib: clinical data and rationale for the combination in metastatic renal cell carcinoma.
- Regional squamous cell carcinomas following systemic sorafenib therapy and isolated limb infusion for regionally advanced metastatic melanoma of the limb.
- Results of the first clinical study of adjunctive CAldaret (MCC-135) in patients undergoing primary percutaneous coronary intervention for ST-Elevation Myocardial Infarction: the randomized multicentre CASTEMI study.
- Sorafenib efficacy in ovarian clear cell carcinoma revealed by transcriptome profiling.
- Sorafenib suppresses postsurgical recurrence and metastasis of hepatocellular carcinoma in an orthotopic mouse model.
- Sorafenib, a multikinase inhibitor, enhances the response of melanoma to regional chemotherapy.
- Treatment options in renal cell carcinoma: past, present and future.
- Use of a sodium polyanetholesulfonate disk for the identification of Gardnerella vaginalis.
Keywords of People
- McLendon, Roger Edwin, Professor of Pathology, Pathology
- Pang, Herbert, Adjunct Assistant Professor in the Department of Biostatistics & Bioinformatics, Biostatistics & Bioinformatics
- Sampson, John Howard, Robert H., M.D. and Gloria Wilkins Professor of Neurosurgery, in the School of Medicine, Biomedical Engineering