Subject Areas on Research
- A double-blind, placebo-controlled study of armodafinil for excessive sleepiness in patients with treated obstructive sleep apnea and comorbid depression.
- A validated chiral HPLC method for the enantiomeric separation of tolterodine tartarate.
- Activation of metabotropic glutamate receptor 7 in spinal cord inhibits pain and hyperalgesia in a novel formalin model in sheep.
- An extensive new literature concerning low-dose effects of bisphenol A shows the need for a new risk assessment.
- Analysis of bisphenol A diglycidyl ether (BADGE) and its hydrolytic metabolites in biological specimens by high-performance liquid chromatography and tandem mass spectrometry.
- Applications and societal benefits of plastics.
- Armodafinil as adjunctive therapy in adults with cognitive deficits associated with schizophrenia: a 4-week, double-blind, placebo-controlled study.
- Assessment of brain activity during memory encoding in a narcolepsy patient on and off modafinil using normative fMRI data.
- Bioavailability of terfenadine in man.
- Biological assessment of bisphenol A degradation in water following direct photolysis and UV advanced oxidation.
- Biological assessments of a mixture of endocrine disruptors at environmentally relevant concentrations in water following UV/H2O2 oxidation.
- Bisphenol A activates EGFR and ERK promoting proliferation, tumor spheroid formation and resistance to EGFR pathway inhibition in estrogen receptor-negative inflammatory breast cancer cells.
- Bisphenol A affects androgen receptor function via multiple mechanisms.
- Bisphenol A delays the perinatal chloride shift in cortical neurons by epigenetic effects on the Kcc2 promoter.
- Bisphenol A exposure alters developmental gene expression in the fetal rhesus macaque uterus.
- Bisphenol A exposure alters placentation and causes preeclampsia-like features in pregnant mice involved in reprogramming of DNA methylation of WNT2.
- Bisphenol A interacts with the estrogen receptor alpha in a distinct manner from estradiol.
- Blood Pressure and Dapagliflozin in Heart Failure With Mildly Reduced or Preserved Ejection Fraction: DELIVER.
- Building the Foundation for a New Era of Quadruple Therapy in Heart Failure.
- Comparisons of polychromatic and monochromatic UV-based treatments of bisphenol-A in water via toxicity assessments.
- Dapagliflozin Effects on Biomarkers, Symptoms, and Functional Status in Patients With Heart Failure With Reduced Ejection Fraction: The DEFINE-HF Trial.
- Dapagliflozin across the range of ejection fraction in patients with heart failure: a patient-level, pooled meta-analysis of DAPA-HF and DELIVER.
- Dapagliflozin and Cardiovascular Outcomes in Type 2 Diabetes.
- Dapagliflozin in Heart Failure with Mildly Reduced or Preserved Ejection Fraction.
- Dapagliflozin in Patients Recently Hospitalized With Heart Failure and Mildly Reduced or Preserved Ejection Fraction.
- Dapagliflozin in heart failure with improved ejection fraction: a prespecified analysis of the DELIVER trial.
- Dapagliflozin in heart failure with preserved and mildly reduced ejection fraction: rationale and design of the DELIVER trial.
- Dapagliflozin-Does Cost Make 4-Pillar Heart Failure Therapy Too Herculean a Labor for Medicine?
- Decoding the language of epigenetics during neural development is key for understanding development as well as developmental neurotoxicity.
- Design, recruitment, and baseline characteristics of the EMPA-KIDNEY trial.
- Development of an ER action indicator mouse for the study of estrogens, selective ER modulators (SERMs), and Xenobiotics.
- Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Crossover Study of Armodafinil Treatment of Daytime Sleepiness Associated With Treated Nocturia.
- Effect of armodafinil on cortical activity and working memory in patients with residual excessive sleepiness associated with CPAP-Treated OSA: a multicenter fMRI study.
- Effects of Dapagliflozin According to the Heart Failure Collaboratory Medical Therapy Score: Insights From DAPA-HF.
- Effects of Empagliflozin on Symptoms, Physical Limitations, and Quality of Life in Patients Hospitalized for Acute Heart Failure: Results From the EMPULSE Trial.
- Effects of sodium-glucose cotransporter 1 and 2 inhibitors on cardiovascular and kidney outcomes in type 2 diabetes: A meta-analysis update.
- Efficacy and Safety of Dapagliflozin According to Frailty in Patients With Heart Failure: A Prespecified Analysis of the DELIVER Trial.
- Efficacy and safety of dapagliflozin in acute heart failure: Rationale and design of the DICTATE-AHF trial.
- Eligibility of sodium-glucose co-transporter-2 inhibitors among patients with diabetes mellitus admitted for heart failure.
- Eligibility varies among the 4 sodium-glucose cotransporter-2 inhibitor cardiovascular outcomes trials: implications for the general type 2 diabetes US population.
- Empagliflozin for Heart Failure With Preserved Left Ventricular Ejection Fraction With and Without Diabetes.
- Empagliflozin in Patients with Chronic Kidney Disease.
- Empagliflozin in patients post myocardial infarction rationale and design of the EMPACT-MI trial.
- Empagliflozin in the treatment of heart failure with reduced ejection fraction in addition to background therapies and therapeutic combinations (EMPEROR-Reduced): a post-hoc analysis of a randomised, double-blind trial.
- Evaluation of the effect of sodium-glucose co-transporter 2 inhibition with empagliflozin on morbidity and mortality of patients with chronic heart failure and a reduced ejection fraction: rationale for and design of the EMPEROR-Reduced trial.
- Evaluation of the effects of sodium-glucose co-transporter 2 inhibition with empagliflozin on morbidity and mortality in patients with chronic heart failure and a preserved ejection fraction: rationale for and design of the EMPEROR-Preserved Trial.
- FDA approval of dapagliflozin for chronic kidney disease: a remarkable achievement?
- From the editor: A run of success in treating atherosclerotic vascular disease.
- Gene expression in oogenesis and implications for transgenerational effects of environmental toxicants.
- Genistein and bisphenol A exposure cause estrogen receptor 1 to bind thousands of sites in a cell type-specific manner.
- Glucagon-Like Peptide 1 Receptor Agonists and Heart Failure: The Need for Further Evidence Generation and Practice Guidelines Optimization.
- Good Guys, Bad Guys, Guesses, and Near Misses in Nephrology.
- In HFpEF, the benefit of empagliflozin on a composite of CV death or HF hospitalization at 26 mo did not vary by diabetes status.
- Inhibition of thyroid hormone sulfotransferase activity by brominated flame retardants and halogenated phenolics.
- Maternal serum bisphenol A levels and risk of pre-eclampsia: a nested case-control study.
- Metabolomic Profiling of the Effects of Dapagliflozin in Heart Failure With Reduced Ejection Fraction: DEFINE-HF.
- Modafinil for atypical depression: effects of open-label and double-blind discontinuation treatment.
- Multicenter, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial of terfenadine suspension in the treatment of fall-allergic rhinitis in children.
- On chronic fatigue syndrome.
- Oral Debio1143 (AT406), an antagonist of inhibitor of apoptosis proteins, combined with daunorubicin and cytarabine in patients with poor-risk acute myeloid leukemia--results of a phase I dose-escalation study.
- Palladium-catalyzed asymmetric diene cyclization/hydrosilylation employing functionalized silanes and disiloxanes.
- Patient Characteristics, Outcomes, and Effects of Dapagliflozin According to the Duration of Heart Failure: A Prespecified Analysis of the DELIVER Trial.
- Pediatric narcolepsy.
- Preventing Atrial Fibrillation With Treatments for Diabetes Mellitus.
- Radioimmunoassay for terfenadine in human plasma.
- Randomized trial of modafinil as a treatment for the excessive daytime somnolence of narcolepsy: US Modafinil in Narcolepsy Multicenter Study Group.
- Recommendations for high-priority research on cancer-related fatigue in children and adults.
- Reduction of Cardiovascular Risk and Improved Estimated Glomerular Filtration Rate by SGLT2 Inhibitors, Including Dapagliflozin, Is Consistent Across the Class: An Analysis of the Placebo Arm of EXSCEL.
- Reproducibility of adipogenic responses to metabolism disrupting chemicals in the 3T3-L1 pre-adipocyte model system: An interlaboratory study.
- Response by Selvaraj et al to Letter Regarding Article, "Metabolomic Profiling of the Effects of Dapagliflozin in Heart Failure With Reduced Ejection Fraction: DEFINE-HF".
- Safety, pharmacokinetics, and pharmacodynamic properties of oral DEBIO1143 (AT-406) in patients with advanced cancer: results of a first-in-man study.
- Sex Differences in Characteristics, Outcomes, and Treatment Response With Dapagliflozin Across the Range of Ejection Fraction in Patients With Heart Failure: Insights From DAPA-HF and DELIVER.
- Synthesis of human CCK26-33 and CCK-33 related analogues on 2,4-DMBHA and TMBHA.
- Targeting Inhibitor of Apoptosis Proteins Protects from Bleomycin-Induced Lung Fibrosis.
- The G Protein-Coupled Estrogen Receptor Agonist G-1 Inhibits Nuclear Estrogen Receptor Activity and Stimulates Novel Phosphoproteomic Signatures.
- The Limited Role of Glucagon for Ketogenesis During Fasting or in Response to SGLT2 Inhibition.
- The SGLT2 inhibitor empagliflozin in patients hospitalized for acute heart failure: a multinational randomized trial.
- The Time Is Now for Sodium Glucose Co-Transporter 2 Inhibitors for Heart Failure: A Call to Overcome Clinical Inertia.
- The potential role and rationale for treatment of heart failure with sodium-glucose co-transporter 2 inhibitors.
- The selective metabotropic glutamate receptor 7 allosteric agonist AMN082 inhibits inflammatory pain-induced and incision-induced hypersensitivity in rat.
- Toxicology of environmental estrogens.
- Transcriptomics integrated with metabolomics reveals the effect of Bisphenol F (BPF) exposure on intestinal inflammation.
Keywords of People
- Gunn, Michael Dee, Professor of Medicine, Integrative Immunobiology
- McDonnell, Donald Patrick, Glaxo-Wellcome Distinguished Professor of Molecular Cancer Biology, in the School of Medicine, Cell Biology