Subject Areas on Research
- Adherence to Oral Therapy for Urgency Urinary Incontinence: Results from the Anticholinergic Versus Botox Comparison (ABC) Trial.
- Anticholinergic therapy vs. onabotulinumtoxina for urgency urinary incontinence.
- Cell-Based Therapy Restores Olfactory Function in an Inducible Model of Hyposmia.
- Pharmacological properties of tropyl benzilate hydrochloride (BAT) and its N-allyl derivative (NTB).
- Selective alterations of regional beta-adrenergic receptor binding in the kindling model of epilepsy.