Subject Areas on Research
- A novel N-aryl tyrosine activator of peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-gamma reverses the diabetic phenotype of the Zucker diabetic fatty rat.
- Anaphylactoid reaction to benzophenones, with recurrence during patch testing.
- Comprehensive messenger ribonucleic acid profiling reveals that peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor gamma activation has coordinate effects on gene expression in multiple insulin-sensitive tissues.
- Effects of ZD6169, a K ATP channel opener, on neurally-mediated plasma extravasation in the rat urinary bladder induced by chemical or electrical stimulation of nerves.
- Guttiferone I, a new prenylated benzophenone from Garcinia humilis as a liver X receptor ligand.
- Remote oxidation of steroids by photolysis of attached benzophenone groups.
- Sulfhydryl-reactive, cleavable, and radioiodinatable benzophenone photoprobes for study of protein-protein interaction.
- Tenellones A and B from a Diaporthe sp.: two highly substituted benzophenone inhibitors of parasite cGMP-dependent protein kinase activity.