Subject Areas on Research
- Cannabinoids. Synthesis and central nervous system activity of 8-substituted 10-hydroxy-5,5-dimethyl-5H-benzopyrano[4,3-c]pyridine and derivatives.
- Cephalopod-inspired design of electro-mechano-chemically responsive elastomers for on-demand fluorescent patterning.
- Effects of Natural Organic Matter Properties on the Dissolution Kinetics of Zinc Oxide Nanoparticles.
- Functional photoacoustic microscopy of pH.
- Identification of 3-hydroxy-2-(3-hydroxyphenyl)-4H-1-benzopyran-4-ones as isoform-selective PKC-zeta inhibitors and potential therapeutics for psychostimulant abuse.
- Influence of lemakalim on the pulmonary vascular bed of the cat.
- Plant antitumor agents. 31. The calycopterones, a new class of biflavonoids with novel cytotoxicity in a diverse panel of human tumor cell lines.
- Pulmonary vasodilator responses to RP 52891 are mediated by activation of a glibenclamide-sensitive K+ATP channel.
- Signal transduction through substance P receptor in human glioblastoma cells: roles for Src and PKCdelta.
- Silver nanoparticle behavior, uptake, and toxicity in Caenorhabditis elegans: effects of natural organic matter.
- The lack of involvement of cyclic nucleotides in the smooth muscle relaxant action of BRL 34915.
- Towards Raman optical activity calculations of large molecules.
Keywords of People
- Hsu-Kim, Heileen, Mary Milus Yoh and Harold L. Yoh, Jr. Associate Professor of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Meyer, Joel, Truman and Nellie Semans/Alex Brown and Sons Associate Professor of Molecular Environmental Toxicology, Duke University Energy Initiative