Subject Areas on Research
- 1-Hydroxypyrene concentrations in first morning voids and 24-h composite urine: intra- and inter-individual comparisons.
- A study of the mechanism of intestinal absorption of benzo(a)pyrene.
- Comparison of the clastogenic and carcinogenic effects of intravenous beta-propiolactone and benzo(a)pyrene in rats.
- Fluorescence studies of benzo-[a]-pyrene in liposome membrane systems.
- Following an environmental carcinogen N2-dG adduct through replication: elucidating blockage and bypass in a high-fidelity DNA polymerase.
- In vitro benzo[a]pyrene diol epoxide-induced DNA adducts and risk of squamous cell carcinoma of head and neck.
- Metabolism of aflatoxin B1, benzo[a]pyrene, and 1,2-dimethylhydrazine by cultured rat and human colon.
- Metabolism of benzo[a]pyrene by cultured tracheobronchial tissues from mice, rats, hamsters, bovines and humans.