Subject Areas on Research
- Antagonists of the system L neutral amino acid transporter (LAT) promote endothelial adhesivity of human red blood cells.
- Benzimidazole and Benzoxazole Zinc Chelators as Inhibitors of Metallo-β-Lactamase NDM-1.
- CCS/CHFS Heart Failure Guidelines: Clinical Trial Update on Functional Mitral Regurgitation, SGLT2 Inhibitors, ARNI in HFpEF, and Tafamidis in Amyloidosis.
- Combined inhibition of RNA polymerase I and mTORC1/2 synergize to combat oral squamous cell carcinoma.
- Discovery of novel bacterial elongation condensing enzyme inhibitors by virtual screening.
- Gastrointestinal microbleeding: comparisons between benoxaprofen and other nonsteroidal antiinflammatory agents.
- Genetically determined P2X7 receptor pore formation regulates variability in chronic pain sensitivity.
- Initial testing (stage 1) of the investigational mTOR kinase inhibitor MLN0128 by the pediatric preclinical testing program.