Subject Areas on Research
- Direct analysis of traditional Chinese medicines using Surface-Enhanced Raman Scattering (SERS).
- Influence of berberine sulfate on synthesis and expression of Pap fimbrial adhesin in uropathogenic Escherichia coli.
- QacR-cation recognition is mediated by a redundancy of residues capable of charge neutralization.
- Structural mechanisms of QacR induction and multidrug recognition.
- Structures of BmrR-drug complexes reveal a rigid multidrug binding pocket and transcription activation through tyrosine expulsion.
- Uptake and release of norepinephrine by serotonergic terminals in norepinephrine transporter knock-out mice: implications for the action of selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors.