Subject Areas on Research
- Beryllium detection in human lung tissue using electron probe X-ray microanalysis.
- Beryllium fluoride-induced cell proliferation: a process requiring P21(ras)-dependent activated signal transduction and NF-kappaB-dependent gene regulation.
- Beryllium(II) binding to ATP and ADP: potentiometric determination of the thermodynamic constants and implications for in vivo toxicity.
- Beryllofluoride mimics phosphorylation of NtrC and other bacterial response regulators.
- Crystal structure of an activated response regulator bound to its target.
- Crystallization and preliminary X-ray analysis of the ATPase domain of the σ(54)-dependent transcription activator NtrC1 from Aquifex aeolicus bound to the ATP analog ADP-BeFx.
- Exposure of cultured murine peritoneal macrophages to low concentrations of beryllium induces increases in intracellular calcium concentrations and stimulates DNA synthesis.
- High-resolution solution structure of the beryllofluoride-activated NtrC receiver domain.
- NMR structure of activated CheY.
- Safety and efficacy of the Alexandrite laser for the treatment of renal and ureteral calculi.
- Structural studies of myosin:nucleotide complexes: a revised model for the molecular basis of muscle contraction.
- The NMR solution structure of BeF(3)(-)-activated Spo0F reveals the conformational switch in a phosphorelay system.
- YbiV from Escherichia coli K12 is a HAD phosphatase.
Keywords of People