Subject Areas on Research
- A new information system for medical practice.
- A novel silicon array designed for intraoperative charged particle imaging.
- Comparison of radiohaloanalogues of meta-iodobenzylguanidine (MIBG) for a combined gene- and targeted radiotherapy approach to bladder carcinoma.
- Effect of ionizing radiation on thymidine uptake, differentiation, and VEGFR2 receptor expression in endothelial cells: the role of VEGF(165).
- Measured TG-60 dosimetric parameters of the Novoste Beta-Cath 90Sr/Y source trains for intravascular brachytherapy.
- Radiation exposure and coronary atherothrombosis.
- Sensitivity of a mixed field dosimetry algorithm to uncertainties in thermoluminescent element readings.
- Viewing angle performance of medical liquid crystal displays.