Subject Areas on Research
- A cortical granule-specific enzyme, B-1,3-glucanase, in sea urchin eggs.
- Induction of Arabidopsis defense genes by virulent and avirulent Pseudomonas syringae strains and by a cloned avirulence gene.
- Isolation and properties of beta-glucosidase from Ruminococcus albus.
- Molecular cloning of the first metazoan beta-1,3 glucanase from eggs of the sea urchin Strongylocentrotus purpuratus.
- Stage-specific expression of beta-1, 3-glucanase in sea urchin embryos and hybrids.