Subject Areas on Research
- An early 'clinical trial' as a teaching exercise: the Book of Daniel 1.1-15 (1.1-20).
- Leprosy: biblical opprobrium?
- Memory and the Moses illusion: failures to detect contradictions with stored knowledge yield negative memorial consequences.
- Reading the Bible for guidance, comfort, and strength during stressful life events.
Keywords of People
- Brettler, Marc Zvi, Bernice and Morton Lerner Distinguished Professor in Judaic Studies, Religious Studies
- Campbell, Douglas, Professor of New Testament, Divinity School
- Chapman, Stephen B., Associate Professor of Old Testament, Divinity School
- Goodacre, Mark S., Frances Hill Fox Professor, Religious Studies
- Hays, Richard B., George Washington Ivey Distinguished Professor Emeritus of New Testament, Divinity School
- Jones, L. Gregory, Ruth W. and A. Morris Williams, Jr. Distinguished Professor of Christian Ministry in the Divinity School, Divinity School
- Meyers, Carol L., Professor Emerita of Religious Studies, Religious Studies