Subject Areas on Research
- Comparison of two laser Doppler systems on the measurement of blood flow of premolar teeth under different pulpal conditions.
- Evidence of dietary differentiation among late Paleocene-early Eocene plesiadapids (Mammalia, primates).
- Extreme bilateral molar rotation in Monodelphis domestica (Marsupialia: Didelphidae).
- Maxillary premolar reduction in the golden monkey (Rhinopithecus roxellanae).
- Personalized cardiac surgery: Can noninvasive flow imaging lead to individualized resection strategies for bicuspid aortopathy?
- Sexual dimorphism in early anthropoids.