Subject Areas on Research
- A randomized, placebo-controlled study investigating the nicotinic α7 agonist, RG3487, for cognitive deficits in schizophrenia.
- Localization and characterization of 35S-t-butylbicyclophosphorothionate binding in rat brain: an autoradiographic study.
- Modulation of thromboxane receptor activation in rat glomerular mesangial cells.
- Probing conformational changes in human DNA topoisomerase IIα by pulsed alkylation mass spectrometry.
- Steroid hormone metabolites are barbiturate-like modulators of the GABA receptor.
- Thromboxane binding and signal transduction in rat glomerular mesangial cells.
Keywords of People