Subject Areas on Research
- Association of birth mode of delivery with infant faecal microbiota, potential pathobionts, and short chain fatty acids: a longitudinal study over the first year of life.
- Blurred Lines: Dysbiosis and Probiotics in the ICU.
- Development, diet and dynamism: longitudinal and cross-sectional predictors of gut microbial communities in wild baboons.
- Gut bacteria that prevent growth impairments transmitted by microbiota from malnourished children.
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG and Bifidobacterium longum attenuate lung injury and inflammatory response in experimental sepsis.
- Probiotic administration reduces mortality and improves intestinal epithelial homeostasis in experimental sepsis.
- Sialylated Milk Oligosaccharides Promote Microbiota-Dependent Growth in Models of Infant Undernutrition.
- The impact of a consortium of fermented milk strains on the gut microbiome of gnotobiotic mice and monozygotic twins.