Subject Areas on Research
- Central and peripheral effects of insulin/IGF-1 signaling in aging and cancer: antidiabetic drugs as geroprotectors and anticarcinogens.
- Novel use of a swimming pool biocide in the treatment of a rare fungal mastoiditis.
- Oral agent therapy in the treatment of type 2 diabetes.
- Oral agents in the management of type 2 diabetes mellitus.
- Pharmacological targeting of the mitochondrial phosphatase PTPMT1.
- Polyhexamethylene biguanide and calcineurin inhibitors as novel antifungal treatments for Aspergillus keratitis.
- Scedosporium prolificans osteomyelitis in an immunocompetent child treated with voriconazole and caspofungin, as well as locally applied polyhexamethylene biguanide.
- Treatment of type 2 diabetes mellitus.
Keywords of People