Subject Areas on Research
- Ability of MR cholangiography to reveal stent position and luminal diameter in patients with biliary endoprostheses: in vitro measurements and in vivo results in 30 patients.
- Diagnosis please. Case 2: Embryonal rhabdomyosarcoma of the biliary tree.
- Extrahepatic biliary obstruction resulting from a pancreatic pseudoaneurysm.
- Interstitial microwave-induced hyperthermia and iridium brachytherapy for the treatment of obstructing biliary carcinomas.
- Management of biliary complications after heart transplantation.
- Management of occluded metal stents in malignant biliary obstruction: similar outcomes with second metal stents compared to plastic stents.
- Serum angiotensin converting enzyme activity in evaluation of patients with liver disease.
- Transcholedochal cholecystolithotomy for a variant of Mirizzi's syndrome.