Subject Areas on Research
- Biliary atresia-polysplenia syndrome: surgical and clinical relevance in liver transplantation.
- Hedgehog activity, epithelial-mesenchymal transitions, and biliary dysmorphogenesis in biliary atresia.
- Infant pediatric liver transplantation results equal those for older pediatric patients.
- Liver transplantation for biliary atresia: 19-year, single-center experience.
- Long-term results of liver transplantation for biliary atresia.
- Portosystemic shunts in children: a 15-year experience.
- Retransplantation of the liver--a seven-year experience.
Keywords of People