Subject Areas on Research
- Effects of serotonin on canine bile formation.
- Endoscopic palliation of a biliocutaneous fistula with expandable metal stents.
- Gallstone ileus: revisiting surgical outcomes using National Surgical Quality Improvement Program data.
- Inhibition of bile flow by intravenous arginine hydrochloride.
- Low insertion of hepatic segmental duct VII-VIII is an important cause of major biliary injury or misdiagnosis.
- Management of major biliary complications after laparoscopic cholecystectomy.
- Segment IV liver cyst with biliary communication following laparoscopic deroofing.
- The absorption of tristearin and stearic acid and tripalmitin and palmitic acid. Studies on the rate-limiting steps in rats.
- Transient Biliary Fistula After Pancreatoduodenectomy Increases Risk of Biliary Anastomotic Stricture.
Keywords of People
- Jowell, Paul Simon, Professor of Medicine, Medicine, Gastroenterology