Biliary Tract Neoplasms
Subject Areas on Research
- A multi-institutional phase 2 trial of regorafenib in refractory advanced biliary tract cancer.
- A phase I study of eniluracil/5-FU in combination with radiation therapy for potentially resectable and/or unresectable cancer of the pancreas and distal biliary tract.
- Biliary cystadenoma with mesenchymal stroma: CT and angiographic appearance.
- Cl- and K+ transport in human biliary cell lines.
- Defining morbidity after pancreaticoduodenectomy: use of a prospective complication grading system.
- Genome wide analysis and clinical correlation of chromosomal and transcriptional mutations in cancers of the biliary tract.
- Identification of novel cellular targets in biliary tract cancers using global gene expression technology.
- Imaging Features of Premalignant Biliary Lesions and Predisposing Conditions with Pathologic Correlation.
- Interstitial microwave-induced hyperthermia and iridium brachytherapy for the treatment of obstructing biliary carcinomas.
- Long-term outcomes following microwave ablation for liver malignancies.
- Role of endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography in acute pancreatitis.
- Surgical management of biliary malignancy.
- Trends in Primary Gallbladder Cancer Incidence and Incidence-based Mortality in the United States, 1973 to 2015.
- Ultrasensitive detection of KRAS2 mutations in bile and serum from patients with biliary tract carcinoma using LigAmp technology.