Subject Areas on Research
- Application of the finite difference method to model pH and substrate concentration in a double-chamber microbial fuel cell.
- Bioelectronic medicines: a research roadmap.
- Chapter two: methodologies for characterisation of combustion sources and for quantification of their emissions.
- Combustion sources of particles: 2. Emission factors and measurement methods.
- Continuous shear stress alters metabolism, mass-transport, and growth in electroactive biofilms independent of surface substrate transport.
- Set-asides can be better climate investment than corn ethanol.