Subject Areas on Research
- A systems biology model of junctional localization and downstream signaling of the Ang-Tie signaling pathway.
- Conservation of dynamic characteristics of transcriptional regulatory elements in periodic biological processes.
- Continuous shear stress alters metabolism, mass-transport, and growth in electroactive biofilms independent of surface substrate transport.
- Decoding biological principles using gene circuits.
- HDAC inhibitor chidamide synergizes with venetoclax to inhibit the growth of diffuse large B-cell lymphoma via down-regulation of MYC, BCL2, and TP53 expression.
- Racial Biology and Medical Misconceptions.
- Symptom Science: Advocating for Inclusion of Functional Genetic Polymorphisms.
- What do we really know about allografts?