Subject Areas on Research
- 18th Annual Scientific Meeting of the International Society for Biological Therapy of Cancer. 30 October-2 November 2003, Bethesda, Maryland, USA.
- A mathematical model to evaluate the routine use of fecal microbiota transplantation to prevent incident and recurrent Clostridium difficile infection.
- Adjuvant therapy of pancreatic cancer.
- Bayesian comparative effectiveness study of four consensus treatment plans for initial management of systemic juvenile idiopathic arthritis: FiRst-Line Options for Systemic juvenile idiopathic arthritis Treatment (FROST).
- Cellular targeting in autoimmunity.
- Changing Paradigms in the Treatment of Severe Asthma: The Role of Biologic Therapies.
- From the RNA world to the clinic.
- Improvement with ongoing Enzyme Replacement Therapy in advanced late-onset Pompe disease: a case study.
- Infectious complications of treatment with biologic agents.
- Practices and outcomes of self-treatment with helminths based on physicians' observations.
- Production of Hymenolepis diminuta in the Laboratory: An Old Research Tool with New Clinical Applications.
- Psoriasis patients' willingness to accept side-effect risks for improved treatment efficacy.
- The impact of genomics on the biotechnology industry.
- Use of Autologous Serum Tears for the Treatment of Ocular Surface Disease From Patients With Systemic Autoimmune Diseases.
- Whole Recombinant Saccharomyces cerevisiae Yeast Expressing Ras Mutations as Treatment for Patients With Solid Tumors Bearing Ras Mutations: Results From a Phase 1 Trial.
- ZFN, TALEN, and CRISPR/Cas-based methods for genome engineering.
Keywords of People