Subject Areas on Research
- Journal of Biopharmaceutical Statistics. From the editors.
- Off-target properties of pharmacotherapy and the importance of mechanistic investigations in early clinical phase drug development.
- On the estimation of total variability in assay validation.
- Reconstructing population exposures to environmental chemicals from biomarkers: challenges and opportunities.
- Safety evaluation of immunomodulatory biopharmaceuticals: can we improve the predictive value of preclinical studies?
- The estimation of parameters from bulked samples.
- The roles of patents and research and development incentives in biopharmaceutical innovation.
- Use of the Biopharmaceutics Drug Disposition Classification System (BDDCS) to Help Predict the Occurrence of Idiosyncratic Cutaneous Adverse Drug Reactions Associated with Antiepileptic Drug Usage.