Subject Areas on Research
- Journal of Biopharmaceutical Statistics. From the editors.
- Off-target properties of pharmacotherapy and the importance of mechanistic investigations in early clinical phase drug development.
- On the estimation of total variability in assay validation.
- Special Issue of Journal of Biopharmaceutical Statistics dedicated to 2016 Trends and Innovations in Clinical Trial Statistics (TICTS) Conference.
- The estimation of parameters from bulked samples.
- The roles of patents and research and development incentives in biopharmaceutical innovation.
- Use of the Biopharmaceutics Drug Disposition Classification System (BDDCS) to Help Predict the Occurrence of Idiosyncratic Cutaneous Adverse Drug Reactions Associated with Antiepileptic Drug Usage.