Subject Areas on Research
- "Diagnostic Algorithm for Patients With Suspected Giant Cell Arteritis" Useful, but No Substitute for Thorough Histopathology: Response.
- "Hairy" cells in acute promyelocytic leukemia: Excess myeloperoxidase with formation of needle-shaped crystalline projections on the cytochemical stain in a case with variant morphology.
- (18)F-fluorodeoxyglucose positron emission tomography and MR imaging findings in Rasmussen encephalitis.
- 18F-FDG PET/CT and lung cancer: value of fourth and subsequent posttherapy follow-up scans for patient management.
- 2017 European League Against Rheumatism/American College of Rheumatology Classification Criteria for Adult and Juvenile Idiopathic Inflammatory Myopathies and Their Major Subgroups.
- 2017 European League Against Rheumatism/American College of Rheumatology classification criteria for adult and juvenile idiopathic inflammatory myopathies and their major subgroups.
- 68Ga-DOTATATE PET/CT imaging of indeterminate pulmonary nodules and lung cancer.
- A 71-year-old man with bilateral vision loss.
- A Fibrosis-Independent Hepatic Transcriptomic Signature Identifies Drivers of Disease Progression in Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis.
- A Hybrid Human-Machine Learning Approach for Screening Prostate Biopsies Can Improve Clinical Efficiency Without Compromising Diagnostic Accuracy.
- A Misdiagnosed Atypical Case of Diffuse Large B Cell Lymphoma Diagnosed by Computed Tomography Guided Spleen Biopsy.
- A Multi-Institutional Prospective Trial Confirms Noninvasive Blood Test Maintains Predictive Value in African American Men.
- A National Analysis of Long-term Survival Following Thoracoscopic Versus Open Lobectomy for Stage I Non-small-cell Lung Cancer.
- A Novel Imaging System Distinguishes Neoplastic from Normal Tissue During Resection of Soft Tissue Sarcomas and Mast Cell Tumors in Dogs.
- A Review of Prostate Biopsy Techniques.
- A Woman With a Spot in Her Vision.
- A balancing act: RNA binding protein HuR/TTP axis in endometriosis patients.
- A case of congenital glycogen storage disease type IV with a novel GBE1 mutation.
- A case of disseminated infection with Nocardia brasiliensis in a lung transplant recipient.
- A case of myelinoclastic diffuse sclerosis in an adult.
- A case of nodular fasciitis causing compressive optic neuropathy.
- A childlike presentation?
- A chronically red eye.
- A cyclosporine-based immunosuppressive regimen may be better than tacrolimus for long-term liver allograft survival in recipients transplanted for hepatitis C.
- A histologic review of vulvar inflammatory dermatoses and intraepithelial neoplasm.
- A model for pretest probability of lymph node metastasis from cutaneous Melanoma.
- A multimodal and integrated approach to interrogate human kidney biopsies with rigor and reproducibility: guidelines from the Kidney Precision Medicine Project.
- A novel fibrotic disorder associated with increased dermal fibroblast proliferation and downregulation of genes of the microfibrillar network.
- A proposal for pathologic processing of breast implant capsules in patients with suspected breast implant anaplastic large cell lymphoma.
- A prospective clinical and pathological examination of injection site reactions with the HIV-1 fusion inhibitor enfuvirtide.
- A prospective randomized pilot study to evaluate predictors of response in serial core biopsies to single agent neoadjuvant doxorubicin or paclitaxel for patients with locally advanced breast cancer.
- A prospective trial of subxiphoid pericardiotomy in the diagnosis and treatment of large pericardial effusion. A follow-up report.
- A review of rectal biopsy.
- A simple model predicts freedom from biochemical recurrence after low-dose rate prostate brachytherapy alone.
- A single-arm, nonrandomized phase II trial of neoadjuvant gemcitabine and oxaliplatin in patients with resectable pancreas adenocarcinoma.
- A structurally optimized FXR agonist, MET409, reduced liver fat content over 12 weeks in patients with non-alcoholic steatohepatitis.
- A survey-based study of diagnostic and treatment concordance in standardized cases of cellulitis and pseudocellulitis via teledermatology.
- A trichogenic tumor with aggressive features initially diagnosed as basal cell carcinoma.
- AAL881, a novel small molecule inhibitor of RAF and vascular endothelial growth factor receptor activities, blocks the growth of malignant glioma.
- ADA Deficiency: Evaluation of the Clinical and Laboratory Features and the Outcome.
- AGA Clinical Practice Guidelines on the Gastrointestinal Evaluation of Iron Deficiency Anemia.
- AJR teaching file: incidental breast cancer detected with 18F-FDG PET/CT.
- Aberrant activation of signal transducer and activator of transcription-3 (STAT3) signaling in endometriosis.
- Aberrant expression of maspin in idiopathic inflammatory bowel disease is associated with disease activity and neoplastic transformation.
- Aberrant p53 staining does not predict cisplatin resistance in locally advanced non-small cell lung cancer.
- Absence of hyperacute rejection in pig-to-primate orthotopic pulmonary xenografts.
- Absence of secretory endometrium after false-positive home urine luteinizing hormone testing.
- Abundance and Localization of Progesterone Receptor Isoforms in Endometrium in Women With and Without Endometriosis and in Peritoneal and Ovarian Endometriotic Implants.
- Accumulation of duct cells with activated YAP parallels fibrosis progression in non-alcoholic fatty liver disease.
- Accumulation of hedgehog-responsive progenitors parallels alcoholic liver disease severity in mice and humans.
- Accuracy of fibroscan, compared with histology, in analysis of liver fibrosis in patients with hepatitis B or C: a United States multicenter study.
- Accuracy of intraoperative gross examination of surgical margin status in women undergoing partial mastectomy for breast malignancy.
- Actionable diagnosis of neuroleptospirosis by next-generation sequencing.
- Acute fatty liver of pregnancy, hemolysis, elevated liver enzymes, and low platelets syndrome, and long chain 3-hydroxyacyl-coenzyme A dehydrogenase deficiency.
- Acute fulminant myocarditis: long-term follow-up after circulatory support with left ventricular assist device.
- Acute graft-versus-host disease after liver transplantation diagnosed by fluorescent in situ hybridization testing of skin biopsy specimens.
- Acute renal failure due to perirenal hematoma complicating open renal biopsy.
- Adenocarcinoma of the prostate. I. Tissue sampling considerations.
- Adenoma-like adenocarcinoma: a subtype of colorectal carcinoma with good prognosis, deceptive appearance on biopsy and frequent KRAS mutation.
- Adjunctive albuterol enhances the response to enzyme replacement therapy in late-onset Pompe disease.
- Adoption of Splenic Enhancement to Time and Trigger the Late Hepatic Arterial Phase During MDCT of the Liver: Proof of Concept and Clinical Feasibility.
- Adult-onset eccrine angiomatous hamartoma: report of a rare entity with unusual histological features.
- Advanced fibrosis is associated with incident cardiovascular disease in patients with non-alcoholic fatty liver disease.
- Advances in the management of conjunctival melanoma.
- African-American men with low-risk prostate cancer treated with radical prostatectomy in an equal-access health care system: implications for active surveillance.
- Age of Onset and Disease Course in Biopsy-Proven Minimal Change Disease: An Analysis From the Cure Glomerulonephropathy Network.
- Aggressive multimodality treatment of invasive thymic carcinoma.
- Agreement Between Magnetic Resonance Imaging Proton Density Fat Fraction Measurements and Pathologist-Assigned Steatosis Grades of Liver Biopsies From Adults With Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis.
- Alcohol intake increases high-grade prostate cancer risk among men taking dutasteride in the REDUCE trial.
- Alcoholic liver disease.
- Alcohollike liver disease in nonalcoholics. A clinical and histologic comparison with alcohol-induced liver injury.
- Alemtuzumab in the treatment of refractory acute rejection and bronchiolitis obliterans syndrome after human lung transplantation.
- Alendronate tracheobronchitis.
- Alteration in angiogenic and anti-angiogenic forms of vascular endothelial growth factor-A in skeletal muscle of patients with intermittent claudication following exercise training.
- Altered expression of ganglioside phenotypes of human gliomas in vivo and in vitro.
- Altered expression of myosin heavy chain in the vastus lateralis muscle in patients with COPD.
- American Gastroenterological Association Institute Technical Review on the Role of Elastography in Chronic Liver Diseases.
- An Unusual Corneal Mass.
- An age-independent gene signature for monitoring acute rejection in kidney transplantation.
- An alpha hydroxy acid derivative suitable for sensitive skin.
- An eruption while on total parenteral nutrition.
- An independent and prospective comparison of two commercial fibrosis marker panels (HCV FibroSURE and FIBROSpect II) during albinterferon alfa-2b combination therapy for chronic hepatitis C.
- An international ISHLT/ATS/ERS clinical practice guideline: diagnosis and management of bronchiolitis obliterans syndrome.
- An unusual presentation of isolated optic nerve sarcoidosis.
- Anal Carcinoma, Version 2.2018, NCCN Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology.
- Anal-rectal cytology: correlation with human papillomavirus status and biopsy diagnoses in a population of HIV-positive patients.
- Analysis of guideline recommended use of renal mass biopsy and association with treatment.
- Anaplastic lymphoma kinase (ALK1) immunohistochemistry in diagnostic dermatopathology; an update.
- Angiogenesis in skeletal muscle precede improvements in peak oxygen uptake in peripheral artery disease patients.
- Angle-resolved low-coherence interferometry: an optical biopsy technique for clinical detection of dysplasia in Barrett's esophagus.
- Angular range, sampling and noise considerations for inverse light scattering analysis of nuclear morphology.
- Antemortem diagnosis of an endomyocardial breast cancer metastasis by transvenous endomyocardial biopsy.
- Anti-Angiotensin II Type 1 Receptor and Anti-Endothelial Cell Antibodies: A Cross-Sectional Analysis of Pathological Findings in Allograft Biopsies.
- Anuria resulting from extrinsic ureteral compression.
- Anxiety prior to breast biopsy: Relationships with length of time from breast biopsy recommendation to biopsy procedure and psychosocial factors.
- Anxiety symptoms prior to a prostate cancer diagnosis: Associations with knowledge and openness to treatment.
- Apical soft tissue biopsies predict biochemical failure in radical perineal prostatectomy patients with apical cancer involvement.
- Apoptosis and hepatic allograft reperfusion injury.
- Apparent Diffusion Coefficient Values of the Benign Central Zone of the Prostate: Comparison With Low- and High-Grade Prostate Cancer.
- Appearance of immune complex glomerulonephritis following the onset of type I diabetes mellitus in a child.
- Are discordant positron emission tomography and pathological assessments of the mediastinum in non-small cell lung cancer significant?
- Arterial reconstructions for pediatric splanchnic artery occlusive disease.
- Arteritis with impaired renal function.
- Artificial neural network: improving the quality of breast biopsy recommendations.
- Aspartyl-(asparaginyl)-beta-hydroxylase regulates hepatocellular carcinoma invasiveness.
- Assessing risk of breast cancer in an ethnically South-East Asia population (results of a multiple ethnic groups study).
- Assessing the Effect of Lifetime Contralateral Breast Cancer Risk on the Selection of Contralateral Prophylactic Mastectomy for Unilateral Breast Cancer.
- Assessment of a computerized quantitative quality control tool for whole slide images of kidney biopsies.
- Assessment of liver fibrosis progression and regression by a serological collagen turnover profile.
- Assessment of the 2017 AHA/ACC/HRS Guideline Recommendations for Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillator Implantation in Cardiac Sarcoidosis.
- Association Between African American Race and Clinical Outcomes in Men Treated for Low-Risk Prostate Cancer With Active Surveillance.
- Association Between Early Confirmatory Testing and the Adoption of Active Surveillance for Men With Favorable-risk Prostate Cancer.
- Association between Delay to Radical Prostatectomy and Clinically Meaningful Outcomes among Patients with Intermediate and High-Risk Localized Prostate Cancer.
- Association between exercise and primary incidence of prostate cancer: does race matter?
- Association between preoperative erectile dysfunction and prostate cancer features--an analysis from the Duke Prostate Center Database.
- Association between puberty and features of nonalcoholic fatty liver disease.
- Association of cervical biopsy with HIV type 1 genital shedding among women on highly active antiretroviral therapy.
- Atypical Rapidly Enlarging Orbital Schwannoma.
- Atypical hyperplasia: frequency and mammographic and pathologic relationships in excisional biopsies guided with mammography and clinical examination.
- BI-RADS categorization as a predictor of malignancy.
- Banff Digital Pathology Working Group: Going digital in transplant pathology.
- Banff study of pathologic changes in lung allograft biopsy specimens with donor-specific antibodies.
- Basal-like cells constitute the proliferating cell population in cystic fibrosis airways.
- Baseline Characteristics Predict the Presence of Amyloid on Endomyocardial Biopsy.
- Baseline Parameters in Clinical Trials for Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis: Recommendations From the Liver Forum.
- Baseline Prostate Atrophy is Associated with Reduced Risk of Prostate Cancer in Men Undergoing Repeat Prostate Biopsy.
- Baseline subject characteristics predictive of compliance with study-mandated prostate biopsy in men at risk of prostate cancer: results from REDUCE.
- Basic Bronchoscopy: Technology, Techniques, and Professional Fees.
- Before Freezing Out Cryobiopsy, We Need to Thaw Out Flaws in the Diagnosis of Interstitial Lung Disease.
- Benefits and Harms of Breast Cancer Screening: A Systematic Review.
- Beta-lactam antibiotic-induced pseudoporphyria.
- Beyond histology: novel tools to diagnose allograft dysfunction.
- Biased agonists of the chemokine receptor CXCR3 differentially control chemotaxis and inflammation.
- Bilateral Kimura's disease of the eyelids.
- Bilateral breast involvement by disseminated extranodal Rosai-Dorfman disease.
- Bilateral total corneal and conjunctival choristomas associated with epidermal nevus.
- Bioluminescence imaging of glucose in tissue surrounding polyurethane and glucose sensor implants.
- Biopsy Detected Gleason Pattern 5 is Associated with Recurrence, Metastasis and Mortality in a Cohort of Men with High Risk Prostate Cancer.
- Biopsy accuracy in identifying unilateral prostate cancer depends on prostate weight.
- Biopsy and Noninvasive Methods to Assess Progression of Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease.
- Biopsy first: Lessons learned from Cancer and Leukemia Group B (CALGB) 140503.
- Biopsy of enlarging lesions after stereotactic radiosurgery for brain metastases frequently reveals radiation necrosis.
- Bone marrow biopsy: RNA isolation with expression profiling in men with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer--factors affecting diagnostic success.
- Bradykinin receptor subtype 1 expression and function in prostate cancer.
- Breast Cancer Diagnosis and Treatment After High-Deductible Insurance Enrollment.
- Breast MRI biopsy cancellation due to lesion nonvisualization.
- Breast biopsy in women 30 years old or less.
- Breast cancer screening-individualized risk assessment and application of new research technology: non-protein bound estradiol and chromosome analysis.
- Breast cancer: prediction with artificial neural network based on BI-RADS standardized lexicon.
- Breast carcinoma: MR imaging before re-excisional biopsy.
- Breast implant-associated anaplastic large cell lymphoma: clinical follow-up and analysis of sequential pathologic specimens of untreated patients shows persistent or progressive disease.
- Bromelain treatment decreases secretion of pro-inflammatory cytokines and chemokines by colon biopsies in vitro.
- Bronchomediastinal fistula caused by endobronchial aspergilloma.
- Bronchoscopy-guided transtracheal and transbronchial fine-needle aspiration biopsy: a 5-year institutional review of 111 cases.
- Building a high-resolution T2-weighted MR-based probabilistic model of tumor occurrence in the prostate.
- CD22 and CD72 cooperatively contribute to the development of the reverse Arthus reaction model.
- Calcified hepatic arteriovenous fistula found after biopsy of the liver: unusual cause of calcification in the right upper quadrant.
- Calprotectin: a novel noninvasive marker for intestinal allograft monitoring.
- Calvarial mass as a presenting feature of neurofibromatosis type 2 in a pediatric patient.
- Can We Cure Light Chain Deposition Disease of the Kidneys?-A Review and Case Report of a Patient Treated With a Triple Transplant Approach.
- Can we now find the needle in the haystack?
- Cancer Liquid Biopsy: Is It Ready for Clinic?
- Cancer yield of mammography, MR, and US in high-risk women: prospective multi-institution breast cancer screening study.
- Candidal anastomotic infection in lung transplant recipients: successful treatment with a combination of systemic and inhaled antifungal agents.
- Capillary density of skeletal muscle: a contributing mechanism for exercise intolerance in class II-III chronic heart failure independent of other peripheral alterations.
- Carcinoid of the ampulla of Vater presenting as acute pancreatitis.
- Cardiac evaluation of mitoxantrone.
- Cardiac plasma cell granulomas: response to oral steroid treatment.
- Cardiovascular Imaging With 18F-Fluorodeoxyglucose Positron Emission Tomography/Computed Tomography in Patients With Fibroinflammatory Disorders.
- Case Report: Nontuberculous mycobacterial infections in children with complete DiGeorge anomaly.
- Case for the panel Nephrotic syndrome with fibrillary and lipid deposits.
- Case of chronic eosinophilic leukemia with deletion of chromosome 16 and hepatitis C.
- Case records of the Massachusetts General Hospital. Case 21-2005. A four-week-old male infant with jaundice and thrombocytopenia.
- Case records of the Massachusetts General Hospital. Weekly clinicopathological exercises. Case 18-2004. A 61-year-old man with rectal bleeding and a 2-cm mass in the rectum.
- Case report of interstitial nephritis induced by bevacizumab therapy for glioblastoma multiforme.
- Case report: Neuropathic arthropathy of the hip as a sequela of undiagnosed tertiary syphilis.
- Case-based reasoning computer algorithm that uses mammographic findings for breast biopsy decisions.
- Cell surface localization and density of the tumor-associated variant of the epidermal growth factor receptor, EGFRvIII.
- Changes in Urinary Microbiome Populations Correlate in Kidney Transplants With Interstitial Fibrosis and Tubular Atrophy Documented in Early Surveillance Biopsies.
- Changes in the lung after prolonged positive pressure ventilation in normal baboons.
- Characteristics of Detected and Missed Prostate Cancer Foci on 3-T Multiparametric MRI Using an Endorectal Coil Correlated With Whole-Mount Thin-Section Histopathology.
- Characterizing solid renal neoplasms with MRI in adults.
- Chemokines and their receptors in human renal allotransplantation.
- Childhood lymphomatoid papulosis Type D, a rare and challenging diagnosis.
- Cholesterol atheroembolic renal disease. Report of 3 cases with emphasis on diagnosis by skin biopsy and extended survival.
- Choline intake in a large cohort of patients with nonalcoholic fatty liver disease.
- Choroidal metastasis of follicular thyroid adenocarcinoma diagnosed by 25-gauge transretinal biopsy.
- Chronic allograft nephropathy uniformly affects recipients of cadaveric, nonidentical living-related, and living-unrelated grafts.
- Circulating Cancer-Associated Macrophage-Like Cells Differentiate Malignant Breast Cancer and Benign Breast Conditions.
- Class II alloantibody and mortality in simultaneous liver-kidney transplantation.
- Clinical Characteristics, Diagnosis, Management, and Outcomes of Disseminated Emmonsiosis: A Retrospective Case Series.
- Clinical Images: a not-so crystal-clear ankle mass.
- Clinical Implications of Direct Immunofluorescence Findings in Patients With Ocular Mucous Membrane Pemphigoid.
- Clinical and genomic characterization of Low PSA Secretors: a unique subset of metastatic castration resistant prostate cancer.
- Clinical and metabolic effects associated with weight changes and obeticholic acid in non-alcoholic steatohepatitis.
- Clinical and pathologic features of familial focal segmental glomerulosclerosis.
- Clinical application of a 3D ultrasound-guided prostate biopsy system.
- Clinical correlates of histopathology in pediatric nonalcoholic steatohepatitis.
- Clinical manifestations of congenital syphilitic hepatitis: implications for pathogenesis.
- Clinical problem-solving. Index of suspicion.
- Clinical significance of eosinophils in suspicious or borderline renal allograft biopsies.
- Clinical studies of angiogenesis inhibitors: the University of Texas MD Anderson Center Trial of Human Endostatin.
- Clinical trial: interferon alpha-2b continuous long-term therapy vs. repeated 24-week cycles for re-treating chronic hepatitis C.
- Clinical use of hyaluronic acid as a predictor of fibrosis change in hepatitis C.
- Clinical validation and utility of Percepta GSC for the evaluation of lung cancer.
- Clinical, biochemical and pathological predictors of poor response to intravenous cyclophosphamide in patients with proliferative lupus nephritis.
- Clinical, laboratory and histological associations in adults with nonalcoholic fatty liver disease.
- Clinicopathologic Features and Prognostic Impact of Lymph Node Involvement in Patients With Breast Implant-associated Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma.
- Clinicopathologic and genetic spectrum of infantile B-lymphoblastic leukemia: a multi-institutional study.
- Cocaine-induced pseudovasculitis.
- Collapsing glomerulopathy in 19 patients with systemic lupus erythematosus or lupus-like disease.
- Colorectal cancer surveillance in inflammatory bowel disease: Practice guidelines and recent developments.
- Combination Therapies Including Cilofexor and Firsocostat for Bridging Fibrosis and Cirrhosis Attributable to NASH.
- Combination of FIB-4 with ultrasound surface nodularity or elastography as predictors of histologic advanced liver fibrosis in chronic liver disease.
- Combined p53 and retinoblastoma protein detection identifies persistent and regressive cervical high-grade squamous intraepithelial lesions.
- Comparative effectiveness of i-SCAN™ and high-definition white light characterizing small colonic polyps.
- Comparative morphology of primary and secondary deposits of prostatic adenocarcinoma.
- Comparative study of alendronate versus etidronate for the treatment of Paget's disease of bone.
- Comparing Mammography Abnormality Features to Genetic Variants in the Prediction of Breast Cancer in Women Recommended for Breast Biopsy.
- Comparison of Diagnostic Mammography-Guided Biopsy and Digital Breast Tomosynthesis-Guided Biopsy of Suspicious Breast Calcifications: Results in 1354 Biopsies.
- Comparison of Forceps, Cryoprobe, and Thoracoscopic Lung Biopsy for the Diagnosis of Interstitial Lung Disease - The CHILL Study.
- Comparison of Outcomes Between Preoperatively Potent Men Treated with Focal Versus Whole Gland Cryotherapy in a Matched Population.
- Comparison of clinical efficacy, subjective user experience, and safety for two different core biopsy needles, the Achieve® and Marquee®.
- Comparison of diagnostic and management sensitivity to melanoma between dermatologists and MelaFind: a pilot study.
- Comparison of human and rat hepatocyte metabolism and mutagenic activation of 2-acetylaminofluorene.
- Comparison of liquid-based to tissue-based biopsy analysis by targeted next generation sequencing in advanced non-small cell lung cancer: a comprehensive systematic review.
- Comparison of rectal mucosal proliferation measured by proliferating cell nuclear antigen (PCNA) immunohistochemistry and whole crypt dissection.
- Comparison of transbronchial lung biopsy yield between standard forceps and electrocautery hot forceps in swine.
- Comparison of ultrasound-guided biopsies and prostatectomy specimens: predictive accuracy of Gleason score and tumor site.
- Complete Remission in the Nephrotic Syndrome Study Network.
- Complexity of ballooned hepatocyte feature recognition: Defining a training atlas for artificial intelligence-based imaging in NAFLD.
- Composite tissue allotransplantation: development of a preclinical model in nonhuman primates.
- Computed tomography of sarcoidosis of the optic nerve.
- Computer aid for decision to biopsy breast masses on mammography: validation on new cases.
- Computer-aided classification of breast masses: performance and interobserver variability of expert radiologists versus residents.
- Computer-based imaging and interventional MRI: applications for neurosurgery.
- Connect MM Registry: The Importance of Establishing Baseline Disease Characteristics.
- Consensus definitions for glomerular lesions by light and electron microscopy: recommendations from a working group of the Renal Pathology Society.
- Constrictive bronchiolitis obliterans in Sauropus androgynus poisoning.
- Contralateral testicular biopsy procedure in patients with unilateral testis cancer: is it indicated?
- Copy Number Loss of 17q22 Is Associated with Enzalutamide Resistance and Poor Prognosis in Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer.
- Corneal biopsy. Indications, techniques, and a report of a series of 87 cases.
- Correlation of FIBROSpect II with histologic and morphometric evaluation of liver fibrosis in chronic hepatitis C.
- Cryoglobulinemia and glomerular rhomboid inclusions in a child with acute kidney injury.
- Current Trends in the Management of Ductal Carcinoma In Situ.
- Current concepts. Fiberoptic bronchoscopy.
- Current status of fibrosis markers.
- Current trends and new frontiers in focal therapy for localized prostate cancer.
- Cutaneous Angiosarcoma of the Eyelid Mimicking Morbihan Disease.
- Cutaneous Metastasis of a Mucoepidermoid Carcinoma of the Pancreas: First Reported Case.
- Cutaneous acquired toxoplasmosis in a child: a case report and review of the literature.
- Cutaneous infection by Mycobacterium haemophilum and kansasii in an IgA-deficient man.
- Cutaneous involvement by T-cell prolymphocytic leukemia presenting as livedoid vasculopathy.
- Cutaneous lupus erythematosus of the eyelid as a mimic of squamous epithelial malignancies: a clinicopathologic study of 9 cases.
- Cutaneous tumor in a child. Cutaneous T-cell lymphoma (CTCL).
- Cutaneous wound healing is impaired in hemophilia B.
- Cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2) levels before and after chemotherapy: a study in rectal cancer.
- Cytologic screening after hysterectomy for benign disease.
- Cytologic studies of glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase in malignancy.
- Cytological evaluation correlates poorly with histological diagnosis of vulvar neoplasias.
- Cytology of clear-cell adenocarcinoma of genital tract in young females: review of 95 cases from the registry.
- Cytomegalovirus infection presenting as bronchial polyps in lung transplant recipients.
- Cytomegalovirus retinitis associated with Hodgkin's disease.
- DNA methylation of imprinted gene control regions in the regression of low-grade cervical lesions.
- DNA methylation signatures reflect aging in patients with nonalcoholic steatohepatitis.
- Dedifferentiation potential of iris melanomas.
- Deep learning-based quantification of NAFLD/NASH progression in human liver biopsies.
- Deep-Learning-Driven Quantification of Interstitial Fibrosis in Digitized Kidney Biopsies.
- Defining the serum proteomic signature of hepatic steatosis, inflammation, ballooning and fibrosis in non-alcoholic fatty liver disease.
- Definitive external beam irradiation in stage T1 and T2 carcinoma of the prostate. American College of Radiology. ACR Appropriateness Criteria.
- Defying Occam's Razor: Colonic Luminal Endometriosis in an Adolescent With Crohn's Disease.
- Delayed myonecrosis in a leukemic patient with invasive group A streptococcal disease.
- Derivation of therapeutic lung spheroid cells from minimally invasive transbronchial pulmonary biopsies.
- Dermatitis herpetiformis in two American blacks: HLA type and clinical characteristics.
- Dermatopathology of the foreskin: an institutional experience of over 400 cases.
- Design of a prospective, multicenter, global, cohort study of electromagnetic navigation bronchoscopy.
- Design of the Nephrotic Syndrome Study Network (NEPTUNE) to evaluate primary glomerular nephropathy by a multidisciplinary approach.
- Desmoid tumors of the chest wall.
- Detecting celiac disease in patients with Down syndrome.
- Detection of Helicobacter pylori gastritis by PCR: correlation with inflammation scores and immunohistochemical and CLOtest findings.
- Detection of intestinal dysplasia using angle-resolved low coherence interferometry.
- Detection of primary and recurrent lung cancer by means of F-18 fluorodeoxyglucose positron emission tomography (FDG PET).
- Detection of primary breast carcinoma with a dedicated, large-field-of-view FDG PET mammography device: initial experience.
- Development and evaluation of deep learning-based segmentation of histologic structures in the kidney cortex with multiple histologic stains.
- Diagnosing and managing cutaneous pigmented lesions: primary care physicians versus dermatologists.
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Venous Malformations. Consensus Document of the International Union of Phlebology (IUP): updated 2013.
- Diagnosis and management of conjunctival and corneal intraepithelial neoplasia using ultra high-resolution optical coherence tomography.
- Diagnosis and treatment of chronic hepatitis C infection.
- Diagnosis of arrhythmogenic right ventricular cardiomyopathy/dysplasia: proposed modification of the Task Force Criteria.
- Diagnosis of arrhythmogenic right ventricular cardiomyopathy/dysplasia: proposed modification of the task force criteria.
- Diagnosis of intracranial vasculitis: a multi-disciplinary approach.
- Diagnosis of liver fibrosis: present and future.
- Diagnosis of lung cancer in small biopsies and cytology: implications of the 2011 International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer/American Thoracic Society/European Respiratory Society classification.
- Diagnostic Accuracy of Noninvasive Fibrosis Models to Detect Change in Fibrosis Stage.
- Diagnostic Properties of Total and Free Prostate-Specific Antigen to Predict Overall and Clinically Significant Prostate Cancer Among Men With Low Testosterone and Prior Negative Biopsy.
- Diagnostic and therapeutic implications of a novel immunohistochemical panel detecting duodenal mucosal invasion by pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma.
- Diagnostic approach to hepatic hemangiomas.
- Diagnostic yield of vitreous biopsy in presumed sarcoidosis-related posterior segment inflammation.
- Dietary inflammatory index (DII) and risk of prostate cancer in a case-control study among Black and White US Veteran men.
- Differences between computer-aided diagnosis of breast masses and that of calcifications.
- Difficulties in Differentiating Coronaviruses from Subcellular Structures in Human Tissues by Electron Microscopy.
- Diffuse hypopigmented macules.
- Diffuse malignant mesothelioma and synchronous lung cancer: A clinicopathological study of 18 cases.
- Diffuse pulmonary lesions in early phase Takayasu arteritis predominantly involving pulmonary artery.
- Digital pathology evaluation in the multicenter Nephrotic Syndrome Study Network (NEPTUNE).
- Dilated intercellular spaces as a marker of GERD.
- Direct ultrastructural evidence of target-directed polarization by cytotoxic lymphocytes in lesions of human graft-vs-host disease.
- Disappearing bone disease and Chiari I malformation.
- Disparity mapping applied to sonography of the breast: technical note.
- Disseminated Mycobacterium kansasii disease in complete DiGeorge syndrome.
- Disseminated coccidioidomycosis detected by percutaneous liver biopsy in a liver transplant recipient.
- Distinct, bilateral epithelioid hemangioma of the orbit.
- Do the results of systematic biopsies predict outcome in patients with T1-T2 prostate cancer treated with radiation therapy alone?
- Dobutamine stress echocardiography: experience in pediatric heart transplant recipients.
- Does Obesity Modify the Ability of Prebiopsy Prostate Specific Antigen to Detect Prostate Cancer on Repeat Biopsy? Results from the REDUCE Study.
- Does prior benign prostate biopsy predict outcome for patients treated with radical perineal prostatectomy?
- Donor derived HSV hepatitis in a kidney transplant recipient leading to liver fibrosis and portal hypertension.
- Donor fraction cell-free DNA and rejection in adult and pediatric heart transplantation.
- Drug-induced granulomatous interstitial nephritis in a pediatric patient.
- Drug-induced liver injury.
- Dual lumen transducer probes for real-time 3-D interventional cardiac ultrasound.
- Dysarthria and dysphagia from light chain amyloidosis.
- Dysferlin, annexin A1, and mitsugumin 53 are upregulated in muscular dystrophy and localize to longitudinal tubules of the T-system with stretch.
- Dysphagia in a 34-Year-Old Woman.
- Dysregulation of the microvasculature in nonlesional non-sun-exposed skin of patients with lupus nephritis.
- Early-Life Alcohol Intake and High-Grade Prostate Cancer: Results from an Equal-Access, Racially Diverse Biopsy Cohort.
- Eccentric exercise-induced muscle damage impairs muscle glycogen repletion.
- Echocardiographic findings in fulminant and acute myocarditis.
- Ectopic brain in the orbit presenting as disc edema in an adult.
- Editorial Comment on "Prevalence of Prostate Cancer in PI-RADS Version 2.1 Transition Zone Atypical Nodules Upgraded by Abnormal DWI: Correlation With MRI-Directed TRUS-Guided Targeted Biopsy".
- Editorial Comment.
- Editorial: Problems in the examination of the DES-exposed female.
- Effect of Alemtuzumab (CAMPATH 1-H) in patients with inclusion-body myositis.
- Effect of Early Everolimus-Facilitated Reduction of Tacrolimus on Efficacy and Renal Function in De Novo Liver Transplant Recipients: 24-Month Results for the North American Subpopulation.
- Effect of NGM282, an FGF19 analogue, in primary sclerosing cholangitis: A multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled phase II trial.
- Effect of Tumor Size on Risk of Metastatic Disease and Survival for Thyroid Cancer: Implications for Biopsy Guidelines.
- Effect of health care delivery models on melanoma thickness and stage in a university-based referral center: an observational pilot study.
- Effect of highly active antiretroviral therapy and thymic transplantation on immunoreconstitution in HIV infection.
- Effect of patient history data on the prediction of breast cancer from mammographic findings with artificial neural networks.
- Effect of routine clopidogrel use on bleeding complications after transbronchial biopsy in humans.
- Effects of Ideal Versus Total Body Weight Dosage of Rabbit Antithymocyte Globulin on Outcomes of Kidney Transplant Patients With High Immunologic Risk.
- Effects of Resmetirom on Noninvasive Endpoints in a 36-Week Phase 2 Active Treatment Extension Study in Patients With NASH.
- Effects of neoadjuvant hormonal therapy on prostate biopsy results after (125)I and (103)Pd seed implantation.
- Efficacy and Safety of Low-Dose Iodine Plaque Brachytherapy for Juxtapapillary Choroidal Melanoma.
- Efficacy of signal-averaged electrocardiography in the young orthotopic heart transplant patient to detect allograft rejection.
- Elaboration of tubules with active hedgehog drives parenchymal fibrogenesis in gestational alloimmune liver disease.
- Electron microscopy in renal pathology: overall applications and guidelines for tissue, collection, preparation, and stains.
- Elevated serum CK18 levels in chronic hepatitis C patients are associated with advanced fibrosis but not steatosis.
- Endocrine dysfunction and clomiphene citrate therapy.
- Endometrial CXCL13 expression is cycle regulated in humans and aberrantly expressed in humans and Rhesus macaques with endometriosis.
- Endometrial receptivity and implantation require uterine BMP signaling through an ACVR2A-SMAD1/SMAD5 axis.
- Endomyocardial Biopsy Characterization of Heart Failure With Preserved Ejection Fraction and Prevalence of Cardiac Amyloidosis.
- Enhanced optical imaging of rat gliomas and tumor margins.
- Enhancement of the recovery of rat hearts after prolonged cold storage by cyclocreatine phosphate.
- Eruptive syringoma.
- Esophagitis: a frequent consequence of gastroesophageal reflux in infancy.
- Establishing the diagnosis of lung cancer: Diagnosis and management of lung cancer, 3rd ed: American College of Chest Physicians evidence-based clinical practice guidelines.
- Establishing the distribution of satellite lesions in intermediate- and high-risk prostate cancer: implications for focused radiotherapy.
- Estrogen receptor determination in percutaneous bone marrow biopsies of patients with metastatic breast cancer.
- Estrogen regulation of adipose tissue lipoprotein lipase--possible mechanism of body fat distribution.
- Ethnic variation in prostate cancer detection: a feasibility study for use of the Stockholm3 test in a multiethnic U.S. cohort.
- Etiology of large pericardial effusions.
- Evaluation of a novel precision template-guided biopsy system for detecting prostate cancer.
- Evaluation of danazol as an oral contraceptive.
- Evaluation of primary pulmonary carcinoid tumors using FDG PET.
- Evaluation of recurrent glomerulonephritis in kidney allografts.
- Evaluation of the role of endomyocardial biopsy in 851 patients with unexplained heart failure from 2000-2009.
- Evidence For and Against Direct Kidney Infection by SARS-CoV-2 in Patients with COVID-19.
- Evidence of Chronic Allograft Injury in Liver Biopsies From Long-term Pediatric Recipients of Liver Transplants.
- Evolving biopsy techniques for the diagnosis of neuroblastoma in children.
- Ewing's tumor and papillary adenocarcinoma of the thyroid in a 14-year-old girl.
- Exercise increases muscle GLUT-4 levels and insulin action in subjects with impaired glucose tolerance.
- Experience with protocol biopsies after solitary pancreas transplantation.
- Experimental and model-based analysis of differences in perception of cutaneous electrical stimulation across the sole of the foot.
- Expert pathology review and endoscopic mucosal resection alters the diagnosis of patients referred to undergo therapy for Barrett's esophagus.
- Expression of cross-reactive idiotypes at the basement membrane zone in patients with bullous pemphigoid.
- Expression of endothelial protein C receptor in cortical peritubular capillaries associates with a poor clinical response in lupus nephritis.
- Expression of interleukin-4 and interferon-gamma in the small bowel of patients with dermatitis herpetiformis and isolated gluten-sensitive enteropathy.
- Extracellular Vesicles: A Brief Overview and Its Role in Precision Medicine.
- Extracellular matrix disruption and pain after eccentric muscle action.
- Extracorporeal liver perfusion using human and pig livers for acute liver failure.
- Extranodal lymphoid microstructures in inflamed muscle and disease severity of new-onset juvenile dermatomyositis.
- FDG volumetric parameters and survival outcomes after definitive chemoradiotherapy in patients with recurrent head and neck squamous cell carcinoma.
- FGF23/FGFR4-mediated left ventricular hypertrophy is reversible.
- FOXA2 is a sensitive and specific marker for small cell neuroendocrine carcinoma of the prostate.
- Facial diplegia due to amyloidosis.
- Factors Associated With Persistent Increase in Level of Alanine Aminotransferase in Patients With Chronic Hepatitis B Receiving Oral Antiviral Therapy.
- Factors Predicting Type II Histology in Endometrial Biopsies Among Postmenopausal Minority Women at a Safety-Net Hospital.
- False-positive MRI detection of recurrent or metastatic pediatric infratentorial tumors.
- Familial eccrine syringofibroadenomatosis with associated ophthalmologic abnormalities.
- Familial spinocerebellar degeneration with corneal dystrophy.
- Family history of prostate cancer and prostate tumor aggressiveness in black and non-black men;results from an equal access biopsy study.
- Farglitazar lacks antifibrotic activity in patients with chronic hepatitis C infection.
- Fat Grafting and the Palpable Breast Mass in Implant-Based Breast Reconstruction: Incidence and Implications.
- Fatal granulomatous Acanthamoeba encephalitis mimicking a stroke, diagnosed by correlation of results of sequential magnetic resonance imaging, biopsy, in vitro culture, immunofluorescence analysis, and molecular analysis.
- Feasibility of clinical detection of cervical dysplasia using angle-resolved low coherence interferometry measurements of depth-resolved nuclear morphology.
- Feasibility of renal transplantation in systemic lupus erythematosus.
- Features of occult invasion in biopsy-proven DCIS at breast MRI.
- Ferritin and increased vs upper reference interval tibc saturation to identify increased iron stores in African Americans.
- Fever of unknown origin in an elderly patient diagnosed at postmortem examination as multifocal angiofollicular lymph node hyperplasia.
- Fever, Joint Pain, Seizures, and Rash in a 53-Year-Old Woman.
- Few isolated neurons in hypothalamic hamartomas may cause gelastic seizures.
- FibroSURE and FibroScan in relation to treatment response in chronic hepatitis C virus.
- Fibrosarcoma-like lipomatous neoplasm: a reappraisal of so-called spindle cell liposarcoma defining a unique lipomatous tumor unrelated to other liposarcomas.
- Fine-needle biopsy: prospective comparison of aspiration versus nonaspiration techniques in the abdomen.
- Five-Year Biochemical Progression-Free Survival Following Salvage Whole-Gland Prostate Cryoablation: Defining Success with Nadir Prostate-Specific Antigen.
- Flat pattern of nephrogenic adenoma: previously unrecognized pattern unveiled using PAX2 and PAX8 immunohistochemistry.
- Focal Breast Pain: Does Breast Density Affect the Need for Ultrasound?
- Focal atrichia: A diagnostic clue in female pattern hair loss.
- Focal therapy for prostate cancer is a reasonable treatment option in properly selected patients.
- Focal therapy: patients, interventions, and outcomes--a report from a consensus meeting.
- Follicular lymphoma with hyaline-vascular Castleman-like features: analysis of 6 cases and review of the literature.
- Frequency of celiac disease in individuals with Down syndrome in the United States.
- Fructose consumption as a risk factor for non-alcoholic fatty liver disease.
- Fulminant demyelinating neuropathy mimicking cerebral death.
- Fulminant herpes simplex viral hepatitis: ultrasound and CT imaging appearance and a review of the imaging literature.
- Functional effects of 17alpha-hydroxyprogesterone caproate (17P) on human myometrial contractility in vitro.
- Functionally significant renal allograft rejection is defined by transcriptional criteria.
- GI Evaluation of Iron Deficiency Anemia: Clinical Decision Support Tool.
- Gastric graft-versus-host disease: a blinded histologic study.
- Gastric lesions in patients with autoimmune metaplastic atrophic gastritis (AMAG) in a tertiary care setting.
- Gastroesophageal reflux as a reversible cause of allograft dysfunction after lung transplantation.
- Gastrointestinal pathology in patients with common variable immunodeficiency and X-linked agammaglobulinemia.
- Gender and menopause impact severity of fibrosis among patients with nonalcoholic steatohepatitis.
- Gene Expression Profiling of Cutaneous Injured and Non-Injured Nociceptors in SNI Animal Model of Neuropathic Pain.
- Gene expression profiles for the prediction of progression-free survival in diffuse large B cell lymphoma: results of a DASL assay.
- Gene expression profiling of cutaneous wound healing.
- Genetic and epigenetic changes in the eutopic endometrium of women with endometriosis: association with decreased endometrial αvβ3 integrin expression.
- Genetic signatures in choline and 1-carbon metabolism are associated with the severity of hepatic steatosis.
- Genetic testing improves identification of transthyretin amyloid (ATTR) subtype in cardiac amyloidosis.
- Genomic Scores are Independent of Disease Volume in Men with Favorable Risk Prostate Cancer: Implications for Choosing Men for Active Surveillance.
- Genomic characterization of recurrent mold infections in thoracic transplant recipients.
- Gestational trophoblastic disease with coexistent normal fetus: evaluation by ultrasound-guided chorionic villus sampling.
- Giant cell aortitis mimicking intramural hematoma.
- Giant cell arteritis and polymyalgia rheumatica. Review for the otolaryngologist.
- Giant cell arteritis manifesting as mesenteric ischemia.
- Giant cell arteritis mimicking infiltrative leptomeningeal disease of the optic nerves.
- Giant cell interstitial pneumonia in a hard-metal worker. Cytologic, histologic and analytical electron microscopic investigation.
- Giant cell interstitial pneumonia in patients without hard metal exposure: analysis of 3 cases and review of the literature.
- Global and gene-specific DNA methylation across multiple tissues in early infancy: implications for children's health research.
- Global glomerulosclerosis with nephrotic syndrome; the clinical importance of age adjustment.
- Glomus jugulare tumor metastatic to the sacrum after high-dose radiation therapy: case report.
- Glucagon-induced vasospasm of hepatic artery branches during visceral angiography.
- Goblet-cell mucinous epithelium lining the endometrium and endocervix: evidence of metastasis from an appendiceal primary tumor through the use of cytokeratin-7 and -20 immunostains.
- Grading of well-differentiated pancreatic neuroendocrine tumors is improved by the inclusion of both Ki67 proliferative index and mitotic rate.
- Granulocytic sarcoma (chloroma) presenting as a dumbbell tumor.
- Granulocytic sarcoma in the absence of myeloid leukemia.
- Granulomatous angiitis of the central nervous system: protean manifestations and response to treatment.
- Granulomatous perioral dermatitis in children.
- Granulysin is a key mediator for disseminated keratinocyte death in Stevens-Johnson syndrome and toxic epidermal necrolysis.
- Guidelines for sentinel node biopsy and lymphatic mapping of patients with breast cancer.
- HIV-associated nephropathy is a late, not early, manifestation of HIV-1 infection.
- HIV-associated nephropathy: a case study in race and genetics.
- Head and neck cancer: dedicated FDG PET/CT protocol for detection--phantom and initial clinical studies.
- Heart transplantation in neonates and in children.
- Hedgehog blockade in steroid-refractory sclerotic chronic graft-versus-host disease.
- Hedgehog pathway and pediatric nonalcoholic fatty liver disease.
- Hepatic candidiasis: persistent pyrexia in a patient with acute myeloid leukaemia after recovery from consolidation therapy-induced neutropenia.
- Hepatic gene expression profiles differentiate presymptomatic patients with mild versus severe nonalcoholic fatty liver disease.
- Hepatic histological findings in suspected drug-induced liver injury: systematic evaluation and clinical associations.
- Hepatoxicity with encephalopathy associated with aspirin therapy in rheumatoid arthritis.
- High mobility group box chromosomal protein 1: a novel proinflammatory mediator in synovitis.
- High relative deoxyribonucleic acid content of trophectoderm biopsy adversely affects pregnancy outcomes.
- High-dose intravenous immunoglobulin as adjuvant treatment for grade IV acute cutaneous graft-versus-host disease.
- High-intensity focused ultrasound for prostate cancer: comparative definitions of biochemical failure.
- High-throughput intracellular biopsy of microRNAs for dissecting the temporal dynamics of cellular heterogeneity.
- Histologic and biochemical correlates of left ventricular chamber dynamics in man.
- Histologic and electron microscopy findings in myocardium of treated Fabry disease.
- Histologic and morphologic character of pediatric renal artery occlusive disease.
- Histologic pattern of invasion and epithelial-mesenchymal phenotype predict prognosis in squamous carcinoma of the head and neck.
- Histological Evidence of Muscle Degeneration in Advanced Human Rotator Cuff Disease.
- Histological assessment of breast lesions identified exclusively by magnetic resonance.
- Histological dating of timed endometrial biopsy tissue is not related to fertility status.
- Histologically benign, clinically aggressive: Progressive non-optic pathway pilocytic astrocytomas in adults with NF1.
- Histology of early lesions of AIDS-associated Kaposi's sarcoma.
- Histopathology after lidocaine/prilocaine cream administration for vulvar biopsy.
- Hit or a miss: Concordance between histopathologic-endoscopic findings in gastric mucosal biopsies.
- How I Use It: The Exosome Diagnostics (EPI) prostate cancer biomarker utility in urology and primary care.
- Human renal allograft rejection despite the absence of allogeneic passenger leukocytes.
- Humanized anti-CD154 antibody therapy for the treatment of allograft rejection in nonhuman primates.
- Hydroxychloroquine: a treatable cause of cardiomyopathy.
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy to prevent central airway stenosis after lung transplantation.
- Hypercalcemia in a dialysis patient.
- Hyperthyroidism after parathyroid exploration.
- Ideal number of biopsy tumor fragments for predicting HER2 status in gastric carcinoma resection specimens.
- Identification and Functional Validation of Reciprocal microRNA-mRNA Pairings in African American Prostate Cancer Disparities.
- Identification and characterization of genes involved in the carcinogenesis of human squamous cell cervical carcinoma.
- Identification of a novel mutation (C321X) in HJV.
- Identification of selective immunoglobulin a deficiency by renal biopsy.
- Identification of women at increased risk for breast cancer in a population-based screening program.
- Identifying Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease Advanced Fibrosis in the Veterans Health Administration.
- Idiopathic Pulmonary Hemosiderosis as a Mimic of Pulmonary Vasculitis: A Case Report and Review of the Literature.
- Idiopathic systemic capillary leak syndrome (Clarkson's disease): the Mayo clinic experience.
- IgG4-related tubulointerstitial nephritis associated with chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
- Image of the month. Pyogenic liver abscess.
- Image of the month. Syphilitic proctitis.
- Imaging Features of Patients Undergoing Active Surveillance for Ductal Carcinoma in Situ.
- Imaging in Patients with Cirrhosis: Current Evidence.
- Imaging of primary multifocal osseous lymphoma.
- Imaging-guided radiofrequency ablation of cystic renal neoplasms.
- Immunological and Pathological Landscape of Dengue Serotypes 1-4 Infections in Immune-Competent Mice.
- Immunopathogenesis of juvenile dermatomyositis.
- Immunoperoxidase and immunofluorescent staining of Rickettsia rickettsii in skin biopsies. A comparative study.
- Immunophenotypic Shifts in Primary Cutaneous γδ T-Cell Lymphoma Suggest Antigenic Modulation: A Study of Sequential Biopsy Specimens.
- Impact of Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance Imaging on Identifying the Etiology of Cardiomyopathy in Patients Undergoing Cardiac Transplantation.
- Impact of Timing of Lobectomy on Survival for Clinical Stage IA Lung Squamous Cell Carcinoma.
- Impact of number of nodes retrieved on outcome in patients with rectal cancer.
- Impact of obeticholic acid on the lipoprotein profile in patients with non-alcoholic steatohepatitis.
- Impact of patient selection and treatment strategies on outcomes after lobectomy for biopsy-proven stage IIIA pN2 non-small cell lung cancer.
- Impact of psychosocial factors on medication level variability index and outcomes in pediatric liver transplant recipients.
- Improving breast cancer risk prediction by using demographic risk factors, abnormality features on mammograms and genetic variants.
- In regard to Brenner et al. Direct evidence that prostate tumors show high sensitivity to fractionation (low alpha/beta ratio) similar to late-responding normal tissue.
- In situ detection of nuclear atypia in Barrett's esophagus by using angle-resolved low-coherence interferometry.
- Inactivation of the tumor suppressor genes causing the hereditary syndromes predisposing to head and neck cancer via promoter hypermethylation in sporadic head and neck cancers.
- Incidence, timing, and histologic grade of acute rejection in small bowel transplant recipients.
- Increased E-selectin, IL-8 and IL-10 gene expression in human skin after minimal trauma.
- Increased interleukin 1 beta in human skeletal muscle after exercise.
- Increased lipofuscin on endomyocardial biopsy predicts greater cardiac improvement in adolescents and young adults.
- Increased parenchymal damage and steatohepatitis in Caucasian non-alcoholic fatty liver disease patients with common IL1B and IL6 polymorphisms.
- Increased prevalence of eosinophilic gastrointestinal disorders in pediatric PTEN hamartoma tumor syndromes.
- Increased production of sonic hedgehog by ballooned hepatocytes.
- Increased rectal microbial richness is associated with the presence of colorectal adenomas in humans.
- Increased sectioning of pathologic specimens with ductal carcinoma in situ of the breast: are there clinical consequences?
- Infantile myofibromatosis: a commonly misdiagnosed entity.
- Inflammation and Immune Response in Arrhythmogenic Cardiomyopathy: State-of-the-Art Review.
- Inflammatory neuropathies: an update on evaluation and treatment.
- Inflammatory pseudotumor of the lateral ventricle in a pediatric patient.
- Influence of African American race on the association between preoperative biopsy grade group and adverse histopathologic features of radical prostatectomy.
- Influence of the type of surgery on the histologic diagnosis in patients with anaplastic gliomas.
- Influence of trauma on the unusual distribution of metastases from carcinoma of the larynx.
- Inhaled epoprostenol during one-lung ventilation.
- Inherited restrictive cardiomyopathy in a 74-year-old woman: a case of Fabry's disease.
- Inhibition of αvβ6 promotes acute renal allograft rejection in nonhuman primates.
- Initial experience with electronic tracking of specific tumor sites in men undergoing active surveillance of prostate cancer.
- Instituting a Low-dose CT-guided Lung Biopsy Protocol.
- Insulin-like growth factor binding protein 2: an androgen-dependent predictor of prostate cancer survival.
- Integration of multiparametric MRI into active surveillance of prostate cancer.
- Integrative Genomics Identifies Novel Associations with APOL1 Risk Genotypes in Black NEPTUNE Subjects.
- Integrative molecular profiling of routine clinical prostate cancer specimens.
- Interferon alfa-2a in the treatment of cutaneous T cell lymphoma.
- Interferon gamma-1b for the treatment of fibrosis in chronic hepatitis C infection.
- Interleukin-13 induces collagen type-1 expression through matrix metalloproteinase-2 and transforming growth factor-β1 in airway fibroblasts in asthma.
- Interleukin-15 receptor blockade in non-human primate kidney transplantation.
- Interobserver Reproducibility of the PI-RADS Version 2 Lexicon: A Multicenter Study of Six Experienced Prostate Radiologists.
- Interobserver Variability Between Breast Imagers Using the Fifth Edition of the BI-RADS MRI Lexicon.
- Interobserver and intraobserver variability in the histological dating of the endometrium in fertile and infertile women.
- Interobserver variation in the assessment of the sarcomatoid and transitional components in biphasic mesotheliomas.
- Interplay between exercise and BMI; results from an equal access, racially diverse biopsy study.
- Interstitial Immunostaining and Renal Outcomes in Antineutrophil Cytoplasmic Antibody-Associated Glomerulonephritis.
- Interstitial fibrosis scored on whole-slide digital imaging of kidney biopsies is a predictor of outcome in proteinuric glomerulopathies.
- Intestinal brush border peptidases: activities in normal and abnormal peroral intestinal biopsy specimens.
- Intracardiac transplantation of skeletal myoblasts yields two populations of striated cells in situ.
- Intrahepatic, extramedullary hematopoiesis mimicking hemangioma on technetium-99m red blood cell SPECT examination.
- Intraocular Teratoid Medulloepithelioma Presenting With a Completely Rhabdomyosarcomatous Distant Metastasis.
- Intraoperative Complications With Vitreous Biopsy for Molecular Proteomics.
- Intraoperative radio-lympho-scintigraphy improves sentinel lymph node identification for patients with melanoma.
- Intrathoracic desmoid tumor: brief report and review of literature.
- Intratumoral heterogeneity as a source of discordance in breast cancer biomarker classification.
- Intratumoral inflammation is associated with more aggressive prostate cancer.
- Intravascular malignant lymphomatosis with neurologic presentation: factors facilitating antemortem diagnosis.
- Intravenous drug use fools us again. The importance of open lung biopsy in evaluating a patient with progressive interstitial lung disease presenting with pneumothorax.
- Intravesical therapy use in the high risk patient: practice patterns in an equal access healthcare institution before and after national guidelines.
- Investigating the distribution of prostate cancer using three-dimensional computer simulation.
- Investigation momentum: the relentless pursuit to resolve uncertainty.
- Investment in new technology research can save future health care dollars.
- Iodine-131-labeled antitenascin monoclonal antibody 81C6 treatment of patients with recurrent malignant gliomas: phase I trial results.
- Is Excisional Biopsy Needed for Pure FEA Diagnosed on a Core Biopsy?
- Is Excisional Biopsy and Chemoprevention Warranted in Patients With Atypical Lobular Hyperplasia on Core Biopsy?
- Is the timing of implantation affected by zona pellucida micromanipulation?
- Is there an association between HIV-1 genital shedding and cervical intraepithelial neoplasia 2/3 among women on antiretroviral therapy?
- Isolated and synchronous vulvar granular cell tumors: a clinicopathologic study of 17 cases in 13 patients.
- JOURNAL CLUB: Value of Quantitative FDG PET/CT Volumetric Biomarkers in Recurrent Colorectal Cancer Patient Survival.
- Kaposi sarcoma after bilateral lung transplantation.
- Kaposi sarcoma in a patient with postpolio syndrome.
- Keratosis reduces sensitivity of anal cytology in detecting anal intraepithelial neoplasia.
- Key Highlights for the College of American Pathology Statement on Collection and Handling of Thoracic Small Biopsy and Cytology Specimens for Ancillary Studies.
- Key histopathologic features in idiopathic noncirrhotic portal hypertension: an interobserver agreement study and proposal for diagnostic criteria.
- Ki67 predicts progression in early CIN: validation of a multivariate progression-risk model.
- Kidney Biopsy Features Most Predictive of Clinical Outcomes in the Spectrum of Minimal Change Disease and Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis.
- Kidney biopsy findings in children with sickle cell disease: a Midwest Pediatric Nephrology Consortium study.
- Kikuchi-Fugimoto's disease in sickle cell disease: report of 2 cases.
- Knowledge discovery from structured mammography reports using inductive logic programming.
- LGR5 in Barrett's Esophagus and its Utility in Predicting Patients at Increased Risk of Advanced Neoplasia.
- Lack of Relationship Between Serum Cardiac Troponin I Level and Giant Cell Myocarditis Diagnosis and Outcomes.
- Lack of efficacy of finasteride in postmenopausal women with androgenetic alopecia.
- Laparoscopic excision of an extra-biliary gallbladder duplication cyst in a 9-month-old infant.
- Laparoscopic radiofrequency ablation of small renal tumors: long-term oncologic outcomes.
- Large vessel pulmonary arteritis mimicking chronic thromboembolic disease.
- Large-cell lymphoma presenting with a distinctive inflammatory dermatosis.
- Laryngeal schwannoma: diagnosis and management.
- Laser-induced fluorescence for esophageal cancer and dysplasia diagnosis.
- Lentil aspiration pneumonia: radiographic and CT findings.
- Leprosy in a mangabey monkey--naturally acquired infection.
- Less Is More in Post Pediatric Heart Transplant Care.
- Leukocytoclastic vasculitis as the presenting feature of dermatitis herpetiformis.
- Liver biopsy.
- Liver transplantation in a patient with primary sclerosing cholangitis suffering from lipomatous pseudohypertrophy of the pancreas.
- Liver transplantation in an adolescent with acute liver failure from acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
- Lobular carcinoma in situ: observation without surgery as an appropriate therapy.
- Local mutational diversity drives intratumoral immune heterogeneity in non-small cell lung cancer.
- Localized amyloidosis of the urethra: diagnostic implications and management.
- Localized malignant mesothelioma, an unusual and poorly characterized neoplasm of serosal origin: best current evidence from the literature and the International Mesothelioma Panel.
- Logistic regression analysis of low grade spindle cell lesions. A cytologic study.
- Long non-coding RNA metastasis associated in lung adenocarcinoma transcript 1 derived miniRNA as a novel plasma-based biomarker for diagnosing prostate cancer.
- Long term tolerability and clinical outcomes associated with tocilizumab in the treatment of refractory antibody mediated rejection (AMR) in pediatric renal transplant recipients.
- Long-chain omega-3 fatty acids regulate bovine whole-body protein metabolism by promoting muscle insulin signalling to the Akt-mTOR-S6K1 pathway and insulin sensitivity.
- Long-term follow-up of auxiliary liver transplantation for fulminant hepatic failure.
- Long-term outcome of early steroid withdrawal after kidney transplantation in African American recipients monitored by surveillance biopsy.
- Longitudinal assessment of hepatitis C fibrosis progression by collagen and smooth muscle actin morphometry in comparison to serum markers.
- Looking beyond the exome: a phenotype-first approach to molecular diagnostic resolution in rare and undiagnosed diseases.
- Loss of PRDM1/BLIMP-1 function contributes to poor prognosis of activated B-cell-like diffuse large B-cell lymphoma.
- Loss of p16(INK4a) expression correlates with decreased survival in pediatric osteosarcomas.
- Low and High Birth Weights Are Risk Factors for Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease in Children.
- Lung allograft standardized histological analysis (LASHA) template: A research consensus proposal.
- Lung cancer heterogeneity: a blinded and randomized study of 100 consecutive cases.
- Lung tumor growth correlates with glucose metabolism measured by fluoride-18 fluorodeoxyglucose positron emission tomography.
- Lymph-node bacilliform bodies resembling those of Whipple's disease in a patient without intestinal involvement.
- Lymphadenopathy in children: A streamlined approach for the surgeon - A report from the APSA Cancer Committee.
- Lymphatic mapping and sentinel lymph node biopsy in patients with breast cancer.
- Lymphatic mapping and sentinel node biopsy in the patient with breast cancer.
- Lymphoid hyperplasia causing recurrent rectal prolapse.
- Lymphoma-infiltrating immune cells.
- MEK-ERK signaling is a therapeutic target in metastatic castration resistant prostate cancer.
- MOLECULAR PROGNOSTICS FOR UVEAL MELANOMA.
- MRI Quantification of Placebo Effect in Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis Clinical Trials.
- MRI-guided stereotactic biopsy in the diagnosis of glioma: comparison of biopsy and surgical resection specimen.
- MRI-guided vacuum-assisted breast biopsy with a handheld portable biopsy system.
- Macrophage-derived Hedgehog ligands promotes fibrogenic and angiogenic responses in human schistosomiasis mansoni.
- Macrophages (histiocytes) in various reactive and inflammatory conditions express different antigenic phenotypes.
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging Abnormalities of the Optic Nerve Sheath and Intracranial Internal Carotid Artery in Giant Cell Arteritis.
- Major hepatic trauma: warm ischemic tolerance of the liver after hemorrhagic shock.
- Malignant Peripheral Nerve Sheath Tumor of the Lower Eyelid: Case Presentation and Literature Review.
- Malignant giant cell tumor of soft parts.
- Malignant peritoneal mesothelioma in patients with endometriosis.
- Management of advanced neuroendocrine tumors with hepatic metastasis.
- Management of childhood onset nephrotic syndrome.
- Management of glioma in Victoria (1998-2000): retrospective cohort study.
- Management of patients with confirmed and presumed mucous membrane pemphigoid undergoing entropion repair.
- Management of the Small Renal Mass: a 2020 Update.
- Management of tumor bed cysts after chemotherapeutic wafer implantation. Report of four cases.
- Management patterns of childhood-onset nephrotic syndrome.
- Management strategies of academic pigmented lesion clinic directors in the United States.
- Mandibular mass. Focal cemento-osseous dysplasia (FCOD).
- Massive eyelid thickening in pachydermoperiostosis with myelofibrosis.
- Maternal immunity and antibodies to dengue virus promote infection and Zika virus-induced microcephaly in fetuses.
- Medical Management of Penile and Urethral Lichen Sclerosus with Topical Clobetasol Improves Long-Term Voiding Symptoms and Quality of Life.
- Medical technologies for the diagnosis of prostate cancer.
- Membranoproliferative glomerulonephritis. Progression from the pure form to the crescentic form with recurrence after transplantation.
- Men's Eating and Living (MEAL) study (CALGB 70807 [Alliance]): recruitment feasibility and baseline demographics of a randomized trial of diet in men on active surveillance for prostate cancer.
- Menetrier's disease treated with octreotide long-acting release.
- Merkel cell tumor.
- Metabolic syndrome-like components and prostate cancer risk: results from the Reduction by Dutasteride of Prostate Cancer Events (REDUCE) study.
- Metastatic ampullary adenocarcinoma presenting as a hydrocele: a case report.
- Metastatic carcinoma to skeletal muscle. A report of 15 patients.
- Metformin use and risk of prostate cancer: results from the REDUCE study.
- Methods of diagnosis of patients with Pompe disease: Data from the Pompe Registry.
- Methotrexate-associated hepatotoxicity: retrospective analysis of 210 patients with rheumatoid arthritis.
- Microprobe analysis of chlorpromazine pigmentation.
- Microvascular inflammation in renal allograft biopsies assessed by endothelial and leukocyte co-immunostain: a retrospective study on reproducibility and clinical/prognostic correlates.
- Mitochondrial C-tract alteration in premalignant lesions of the head and neck: a marker for progression and clonal proliferation.
- Mixed-Methods Study to Predict Upstaging of DCIS to Invasive Disease on Mammography.
- Modified risk stratification grouping using standard clinical and biopsy information for patients undergoing radical prostatectomy: Results from SEARCH.
- Molecular Profiling to Determine Clonality of Serial Magnetic Resonance Imaging/Ultrasound Fusion Biopsies from Men on Active Surveillance for Low-Risk Prostate Cancer.
- Molecular and clonal evolution in recurrent metastatic gliosarcoma.
- Molecular and immunohistochemical characterization of the onset and resolution of human renal allograft ischemia-reperfusion injury.
- Molecular detection and analysis of spotted fever group Rickettsia in patients with fever and rash at a tertiary care centre in Tamil Nadu, India.
- Molecular evaluation of BK polyomavirus nephropathy.
- Molecular profiling of carcinoma of unknown primary and correlation with clinical evaluation.
- Molecular subtypes of diffuse large B-cell lymphoma arise by distinct genetic pathways.
- Morphologic characterization of syndromic gastric polyps.
- Morphologic criteria for the preliminary identification of Fusarium, Paecilomyces, and Acremonium species by histopathology.
- Morphologic examination of sequential bone marrow biopsies after nonmyeloablative stem cell transplantation complements molecular studies of donor engraftment.
- Morphometry Predicts Early GFR Change in Primary Proteinuric Glomerulopathies: A Longitudinal Cohort Study Using Generalized Estimating Equations.
- Mortality and Respiratory Failure After Thoracoscopic Lung Biopsy for Interstitial Lung Disease.
- Most of patients with localized prostate cancer will be treated in the future? | Opinion: No.
- Motor variant of chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy in a child.
- Multi-institutional use of defibrotide in 88 patients after stem cell transplantation with severe veno-occlusive disease and multisystem organ failure: response without significant toxicity in a high-risk population and factors predictive of outcome.
- Multicenter evaluation of the role of UroVysion FISH assay in surveillance of patients with bladder cancer: does FISH positivity anticipate recurrence?
- Multifocality and prostate cancer detection by multiparametric magnetic resonance imaging: correlation with whole-mount histopathology.
- Multiinstitutional Evaluation of the Liver Surface Nodularity Score on CT for Staging Liver Fibrosis and Predicting Liver-Related Events in Patients With Hepatitis C.
- Multimodal Coherent Imaging of Retinal Biomarkers of Alzheimer's Disease in a Mouse Model.
- Multiphase multi-detector row computed tomography in the setting of chronic liver disease and orthotopic liver transplantation: can a series be eliminated in order to reduce radiation dose?
- Multiplex protein analysis to determine fibrosis stage and progression in patients with chronic hepatitis C.
- Murine cytomegalovirus gene amplification and culture after submaxillary salivary gland biopsy.
- Muscle-invasive transitional cell carcinoma of the renal pelvis visualized and biopsied via semirigid ureteroscopy.
- Mutations in PLCE1 are a major cause of isolated diffuse mesangial sclerosis (IDMS).
- Mycobacterium fortuitum infection occurring after a punch biopsy procedure.
- Mycobacterium marinum remains an unrecognized cause of indolent skin infections.
- Myocardial Fibrosis Progression in Duchenne and Becker Muscular Dystrophy: A Randomized Clinical Trial.
- Myocardial Involvement in Patients With Histologically Diagnosed Cardiac Sarcoidosis: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Gross Pathological Images From Autopsy or Cardiac Transplantation Cases.
- Myocardial acoustics in pediatric allograft rejection.
- Myocardial fibrosis in endomyocardial biopsy specimens: do different bioptomes affect estimation?
- Myocarditis and long-term survival in peripartum cardiomyopathy.
- Myostatin decreases with aerobic exercise and associates with insulin resistance.
- NASH and cryptogenic cirrhosis: a histological analysis.
- NCCN Clinical Practice Guidelines Prostate Cancer Early Detection, Version 2.2015.
- NCCN Guidelines Insights: Bone Cancer, Version 2.2017.
- Natural killer cell activity and prostate cancer risk in veteran men undergoing prostate biopsy.
- Neck response to chemoradiotherapy: complete radiographic response correlates with pathologic complete response in locoregionally advanced head and neck cancer.
- Negative biopsies, deadly disease: metastatic angiosarcoma.
- Neonatal hypotonia and cardiomyopathy secondary to type IV glycogenosis.
- Nephrogenic systemic fibrosis: possible association with a predisposing infection.
- Nephropathy and establishment of a renal reservoir of HIV type 1 during primary infection.
- Neurofibromatosis and neural crest neoplasms: primary acquired melanosis and malignant melanoma of the conjunctiva.
- Neuronal ceroid lipofuscinosis diagnosed via skin biopsy.
- Neuroradiologic findings in fucosidosis, a rare lysosomal storage disease.
- New Insights on Diagnostic Reproducibility of Biphasic Mesotheliomas: A Multi-Institutional Evaluation by the International Mesothelioma Panel From the MESOPATH Reference Center.
- New advances in focal therapy for early stage prostate cancer.
- No change in complication rate using spring-loaded gun compared to traditional percutaneous renal allograft biopsy techniques.
- No significant effects of ethyl-eicosapentanoic acid on histologic features of nonalcoholic steatohepatitis in a phase 2 trial.
- Nodular amyloidosis in a patient with systemic scleroderma.
- Non-parenchymal cell responses in paracetamol (acetaminophen)-induced liver injury.
- Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease Among Individuals with HIV Mono-infection: A Growing Concern?
- Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis: Histopathology Basics Within a Broader Context.
- Nonalcoholic fatty liver disease: an underrecognized cause of cryptogenic cirrhosis.
- Nonalcoholic steatohepatitis and nonalcoholic Fatty liver disease in young women with polycystic ovary syndrome.
- Nonalcoholic steatohepatitis.
- Noninvasive markers in the assessment and management of autoimmune liver diseases.
- Nonlinear microscopy of eumelanin and pheomelanin with subcellular resolution.
- Novel plasma biomarkers associated with liver disease severity in adults with nonalcoholic fatty liver disease.
- Ocular Argyrosis Mimicking Conjunctival Melanoma.
- Ocular cicatricial pemphigoid with granular IgA and complement deposition.
- Ocular preservation with neoadjuvant vismodegib in patients with locally advanced periocular basal cell carcinoma.
- Open lung biopsy for the diagnosis of acute, diffuse pulmonary infiltrates in the immunosuppressed patient.
- Opportunistic pulmonary infections with fludarabine in previously treated patients with low-grade lymphoid malignancies: a role for Pneumocystis carinii pneumonia prophylaxis.
- Optical coherence tomography for optical biopsy. Properties and demonstration of vascular pathology.
- Optical coherence tomography of small intestine allograft biopsies using a handheld surgical probe.
- Optimal methods for fluorescence and diffuse reflectance measurements of tissue biopsy samples.
- Oral and ophthalmic pathology of graft versus host disease in man: predictive value of the lip biopsy.
- Orbital Metastasis of Undifferentiated/Anaplastic Thyroid Carcinoma.
- Orbital granulomatosis with polyangiitis (Wegener granulomatosis): clinical and pathologic findings.
- Orbital recurrence of B-progenitor acute lymphoblastic leukemia in a child.
- Osteoid osteoma of the clavicle.
- Osteomalacia after parathyroidectomy in patients with uremia.
- Osteomalacia in chronic renal failure: a syndrome previously reported only with maintenance dialysis.
- Osteomyelitis: approaching the 1990s.
- Outcomes Up to 12 Months After Treatment With Loop Electrosurgical Excision Procedure for Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia Among HIV-Infected Women.
- Outcomes and predictors of recovery in acute-onset cardiomyopathy: A single-center experience of patients undergoing endomyocardial biopsy for new heart failure.
- Outcomes at 3 years of a prospective pilot study of Campath-1H and sirolimus immunosuppression for renal transplantation.
- Outcomes following cardioversion for patients with cardiac amyloidosis and atrial fibrillation or atrial flutter.
- Outcomes of 27-Gauge Vitrectomy-Assisted Choroidal and Subretinal Biopsy.
- Over half of contemporary clinical Gleason 8 on prostate biopsy are downgraded at radical prostatectomy.
- Overestimation of test effects in clinical judgment.
- Overview and Challenges of Bronchiolar Disorders.
- PD-L1 Expression and Clinical Outcomes to Cabozantinib, Everolimus, and Sunitinib in Patients with Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma: Analysis of the Randomized Clinical Trials METEOR and CABOSUN.
- Papular eruption of the scalp accompanied by axillary and vulvar ulcerations.
- Paracentral Acute Middle Maculopathy as a Manifestation of Giant Cell Arteritis.
- Parenteral administration of oral medications in lung transplant recipients: An underrecognized problem.
- Parotid gland tumors: preliminary data for the value of FDG PET/CT diagnostic parameters.
- Pathogenesis of escherichia coli gastroenteritis in man--another mechanism.
- Pathogenesis of radiation-induced capsular contracture in tissue expander and implant breast reconstruction.
- Pathologic findings and long-term sequelae in Legionnaires' disease.
- Pathologic findings in young women enrolled in the National Cooperative Diethylstilbestrol Adenosis (DESAD) project.
- Pathology of disseminated intravascular coagulation (DIC). Analysis of 26 cases.
- Patient Perceptions of Breast Cancer Risk in Imaging-Detected Low-Risk Scenarios and Thresholds for Desired Intervention: A Multi-Institution Survey.
- Patient selection for hemiablative focal therapy of prostate cancer: variables predictive of tumor unilaterality based upon radical prostatectomy.
- Patient-reported functional outcomes and oncological control after primary focal cryotherapy for clinically significant prostate cancer: A Phase II mandatory biopsy-monitored study.
- Patterns of Prostate-Specific Antigen Testing and Prostate Biopsies During the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Patterns of morphologic alteration in residual rectal carcinoma following preoperative chemoradiation and their association with long-term outcome.
- Patterns of residual disease after preoperative chemoradiation in ultrasound T3 rectal carcinoma.
- Pediatric biopsy of a single native kidney.
- Pediatric conjunctival melanoma arising from a compound nevus.
- PedsQL eosinophilic esophagitis module: feasibility, reliability, and validity.
- Pelvic inflammatory disease.
- Percentage of positive biopsies associated with freedom from biochemical recurrence after low-dose-rate prostate brachytherapy alone for clinically localized prostate cancer.
- Percutaneous ureteral biopsy with the Simpson atherectomy catheter.
- Performance of preoperative breast MRI based on breast cancer molecular subtype.
- Performing a cost-effectiveness analysis: surveillance of patients with ulcerative colitis.
- Perianal ulceration. A novel manifestation of angiocentric lymphoma.
- Peripheral T-cell lymphoma with unusual clinical presentation of rhabdomyolysis.
- Peripheral polyneuropathy, high and low molecular weight IgM, and amyloidosis.
- Perivascular tissue factor is down-regulated following cutaneous wounding: implications for bleeding in hemophilia.
- Pharmacodynamic study of radium-223 in men with bone metastatic castration resistant prostate cancer.
- Phase 1 trial study of 131I-labeled chimeric 81C6 monoclonal antibody for the treatment of patients with non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
- Phase I study and biomarker analysis of lapatinib and concurrent radiation for locally advanced breast cancer.
- Phase I/II open-label study of the biologic effects of the interleukin-2 immunocytokine EMD 273063 (hu14.18-IL2) in patients with metastatic malignant melanoma.
- Phase II study of the farnesyltransferase inhibitor R115777 in advanced melanoma (CALGB 500104).
- Phylogeny of the Whipple's-disease-associated bacterium.
- Physical activity recommendations, exercise intensity, and histological severity of nonalcoholic fatty liver disease.
- Pigmented Iridociliary Lesion and Increased Intraocular Pressure.
- Pilocytic astrocytoma: correlation between the initial imaging features and clinical aggressiveness.
- Pilot study of dietary fat restriction and flaxseed supplementation in men with prostate cancer before surgery: exploring the effects on hormonal levels, prostate-specific antigen, and histopathologic features.
- Pilot study to explore effects of low-fat, flaxseed-supplemented diet on proliferation of benign prostatic epithelium and prostate-specific antigen.
- Plasma nitrite and nitrate levels as a noninvasive marker of pathology after human small bowel transplantation.
- Plasmacytoid dendritic cells in inflamed muscle of patients with juvenile dermatomyositis.
- Pleural amyloidosis.
- Pneumocystis pneumonia: the importance of early open lung biopsy.
- Podocyte effacement closely links to suPAR levels at time of posttransplantation focal segmental glomerulosclerosis occurrence and improves with therapy.
- Polyclonal polymorphic B-cell lymphoproliferative disorder with prominent pulmonary involvement in children with acquired immune deficiency syndrome.
- Polycystic ovary syndrome and severe nonalcoholic steatohepatitis: beneficial effect of modest weight loss and exercise on liver biopsy findings.
- Polysplenia with pulmonary arteriovenous malformations.
- Poor correspondence between clinical and pathologic staging in stage 1 non-small cell lung cancer: results from CALGB 9761, a prospective trial.
- Portable Pocket colposcopy performs comparably to standard-of-care clinical colposcopy using acetic acid and Lugol's iodine as contrast mediators: an investigational study in Peru.
- Portal chronic inflammation in nonalcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD): a histologic marker of advanced NAFLD-Clinicopathologic correlations from the nonalcoholic steatohepatitis clinical research network.
- Positive serum cryoglobulin is associated with worse outcome after liver transplantation for chronic hepatitis C.
- Positron emission tomography combined with diagnostic chest computed tomography enhances detection of regional recurrence after stereotactic body radiation therapy for early stage non-small cell lung cancer.
- Posttransplant diastolic hypertension: associations with intragraft transforming growth factor-beta, endothelin, and renin transcription.
- Practical Treatment Strategies and Future Directions After Progression While Receiving CDK4/6 Inhibition and Endocrine Therapy in Advanced HR+/HER2- Breast Cancer.
- Pre-transplant Screening for Non-HLA Antibodies: Who should be Tested?
- Predicting biopsy-proven prostate cancer recurrence following cryosurgery.
- Predicting breast cancer invasion with artificial neural networks on the basis of mammographic features.
- Predicting sentinel and residual lymph node basin disease after sentinel lymph node biopsy for melanoma.
- Prediction of breast cancer malignancy using an artificial neural network.
- Prediction of survival in follicular lymphoma based on molecular features of tumor-infiltrating immune cells.
- Predictors of fluoroquinolone-resistant bacteria in the rectal vault of men undergoing prostate biopsy.
- Predictors of prostate cancer tissue acquisition by an undirected core bone marrow biopsy in metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer--a Cancer and Leukemia Group B study.
- Predictors of prostate cancer-specific mortality after radical prostatectomy or radiation therapy.
- Predictors of skeletal-related events and mortality in men with metastatic, castration-resistant prostate cancer: Results from the Shared Equal Access Regional Cancer Hospital (SEARCH) database.
- Preliminary efficacy of a lovingkindness meditation intervention for patients undergoing biopsy and breast cancer surgery: A randomized controlled pilot study.
- Prenatal diagnosis of Duchenne muscular dystrophy by fetal muscle biopsy.
- Prenatal exposure to stilbestrol. A prospective comparison of exposed female offspring with unexposed controls.
- Preoperative predictors of pathologic stage T2a in low-risk prostate cancer: implications for focal therapy.
- Pretreatment expectations of patients undergoing robotic assisted laparoscopic or open retropubic radical prostatectomy.
- Prevalence and correlates of non-tissue prostate cancer diagnosis in the United States.
- Prevalence and impact of correlative science in breast cancer phase II trials.
- Prevalence and natural history of histologically proven chronic liver disease in a longitudinal cohort of patients with type 1 diabetes.
- Prevalence of a Histologic Change of Ocular Adnexal Lymphoma in Patients With a History of Lymphoma.
- Preventing pain during office biopsy of the prostate: a single center, prospective, double-blind, 3-arm, parallel group, randomized clinical trial.
- Primary Cryotherapy for High-Grade Clinically Localized Prostate Cancer: Oncologic and Functional Outcomes from the COLD Registry.
- Primary Hepatic Lymphoma Complicated by a Hepatic Inflammatory Pseudotumor and Tumor-Forming Pancreatitis.
- Primary angiitis of the central nervous system at conventional angiography.
- Primary care clinicians' performance for detecting actinic keratoses and skin cancer.
- Primary central nervous system vasculitis: is biopsy appropriate?
- Primary chondroid melanoma.
- Primary mediastinal (thymic) large B cell lymphoma with aberrant expression of CD3: a case report with review of the literature.
- Primary orbital leiomyosarcoma. A case report and review of the literature.
- Primary systemic amyloidosis masquerading as giant cell arteritis. Case report and review of the literature.
- Proceedings from the 2018 International Consensus Meeting on Orthopedic Infections: evaluation of periprosthetic shoulder infection.
- Prognosis of patients with suspected primary CNS angiitis and negative brain biopsy.
- Prognostic significance of microvascular thrombosis in donor kidney allograft biopsies.
- Prognostic significance of reactivation of telomerase in breast core biopsy specimens.
- Prognostic value and reproducibility of koilocytosis in cervical intraepithelial neoplasia.
- Prognostic value of left ventricular apical tissue removed for HeartMate II left ventricular assist device placement.
- Prognostic value of magnetic resonance imaging-guided stereotactic biopsy in the evaluation of recurrent malignant astrocytoma compared with a lesion due to radiation effect.
- Progression on active surveillance for prostate cancer in Black men: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Proliferative glomerulonephritis in children. A correlation of varied clinical and pathologic patterns utilizing light, immunofluorescence, and electron microscopy.
- Prominent inflammatory changes on muscle biopsy in patients with Miyoshi myopathy.
- Promiscuous expression of myosin in myotonic dystrophy.
- Prospective Evaluation of Lymph Node Processing at Staging Surgery for High-grade Endometrial Cancer.
- Prospective Study of Outcomes in Adults with Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease.
- Prospective assessment of midsecretory endometrial leukemia inhibitor factor expression versus ανβ3 testing in women with unexplained infertility.
- Prospective comparison of longitudinal change in hepatic proton density fat fraction (PDFF) estimated by magnitude-based MRI (MRI-M) and complex-based MRI (MRI-C).
- Prospective correlation of cervicovaginal cytologic and histologic specimens.
- Prospective feasibility and safety assessment of surgical biopsy for patients with newly diagnosed diffuse intrinsic pontine glioma.
- Prospective investigation of positron emission tomography in lung nodules.
- Prospective use of free PSA to avoid repeat prostate biopsies in men with elevated total PSA.
- Prostate Cancer Disseminated Tumor Cells are Rarely Detected in the Bone Marrow of Patients with Localized Disease Undergoing Radical Prostatectomy across Multiple Rare Cell Detection Platforms.
- Prostate Specific Antigen Nadir of 0.1 or Less Is a Predictor of Treatment Success in Men Undergoing Salvage Whole Prostate Gland Cryoablation.
- Prostate biopsies from black men express higher levels of aggressive disease biomarkers than prostate biopsies from white men.
- Prostate biopsy in selecting candidates for hemiablative focal therapy.
- Prostate biopsy quantitative histology as a staging and prognostic factor.
- Prostate cancer early detection practices among men with a family history of disease.
- Prostate cancer laterality as a rationale of focal ablative therapy for the treatment of clinically localized prostate cancer.
- Proteomics in uveal melanoma.
- Protocol biopsies in renal transplantation: insights into patient management and pathogenesis.
- Protocol for the examination of specimens from patients with tumors of the brain/spinal cord.
- Pseudomembranous colitis presenting as mild, chronic diarrhea in childhood.
- Pseudosarcoma of the esophagus.
- Pulmonary alveolar proteinosis with interstitial involvement.
- Pulmonary embolization of microcrystalline cellulose in a lung transplant recipient.
- Pulmonary eosinophilic granuloma. 25-year follow-up.
- Pulmonary thrombosis in a 10-year-old child with minimal change disease and nephrotic syndrome. A clinical, radiologic, and pathologic correlation with literature review.
- Punch biopsy vs. shave biopsy: a comparison of margin status of clinically atypical pigmented lesions.
- Pyogenic variant of primary cutaneous anaplastic large-cell lymphoma: a lymphoproliferative disorder with a predilection for the immunocompromized and the young.
- Quality Indicators for the Diagnosis and Management of Eosinophilic Esophagitis.
- Quality-assurance study of simultaneously sampled, non-correlating cervical cytology and biopsies.
- Quantification and Potential Functions of Endogenous Agonists of Transient Receptor Potential Channels in Patients With Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
- Quantification of IGF-1 receptor is useful in the differential diagnosis of essential thrombocytosis from reactive thrombocytosis.
- Quantifying renal allograft loss following early antibody-mediated rejection.
- Quantitative EMG in inflammatory myopathy.
- Radiation therapy improves survival in patients with testicular diffuse large B-cell lymphoma.
- Radiologist-Patient Communication: Current Practices and Barriers to Communication in Breast Imaging.
- Rapid diagnosis of herpes simplex infection: amplification for electron-microscopy by short-term in vitro replication.
- Rapid histological staining procedures for material from immune-suppressed patients.
- Rapid staining and imaging of subnuclear features to differentiate between malignant and benign breast tissues at a point-of-care setting.
- Rate of resolution of histologically verified intracranial tuberculomas.
- Rationale and design of the Transformative Research in Diabetic Nephropathy (TRIDENT) Study.
- Rationale for percutaneous biopsy and histologic characterisation of renal tumours.
- Re-evaluating Biopsy for Recurrent Glioblastoma: A Position Statement by the Christopher Davidson Forum Investigators.
- Re-induction therapy decisions based on day 14 bone marrow biopsy in acute myeloid leukemia.
- Re-thinking How We Use Prostate Health Index for African American Men.
- Re: Saturation technique does not improve cancer detection as an initial prostate biopsy strategy. J. S. Jones, A. Patel, L. Schoenfield, J. C. Rabets, C. D. Zippe and C. Magi-Galluzzi. J Urol, 175: 485-488, 2006.
- Reassessing the diagnostic yield of saturation biopsy of the prostate.
- Recent advances for measurement of protein synthesis rates, use of the 'Virtual Biopsy' approach, and measurement of muscle mass.
- Reconciling Discordance Between Prostate Biopsy Histology and Magnetic Resonance Imaging Suspicion - Implementation of a Quality Improvement Protocol of Imaging Re-review and Reverse-fusion Target Analysis.
- Rectal Cancer, Version 2.2018, NCCN Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology.
- Rectal biopsy in carpal tunnel syndrome in amyloidosis.
- Rectal mucosal ornithine decarboxylase activity is not a useful marker of risk for colorectal neoplasia.
- Recurrence of nephrotic syndrome following kidney transplantation is associated with initial native kidney biopsy findings.
- Recurrence of nonalcoholic steatohepatitis in a liver transplant recipient.
- Recurrent Burkitt's lymphoma mimicking toxic veno-occlusive disease of the liver.
- Recurrent inflammatory myofibroblastic tumor of the heart.
- Reducing Recovery Times in Outpatient Liver Biopsies: Role of the GI Nurse.
- Reduction in Thyroid Nodule Biopsies and Improved Accuracy with American College of Radiology Thyroid Imaging Reporting and Data System.
- Reduction of wound angiogenesis in patients treated with BMS-275291, a broad spectrum matrix metalloproteinase inhibitor.
- Regenerative hepatic pseudotumor: a new pseudotumor of the liver.
- Relapsing polychondritis.
- Relationship between leg muscle capillary density and peak hyperemic blood flow with endurance capacity in peripheral artery disease.
- Relationship between methylome and transcriptome in patients with nonalcoholic fatty liver disease.
- Relationship between resolution of non-alcoholic steatohepatitis and changes in lipoprotein sub-fractions: a post-hoc analysis of the PIVENS trial.
- Relationships among renal allograft biopsy infiltrates, growth of T cell lines, and irreversible rejection.
- Relevance of Bone Marrow Biopsies for Response Assessment in US National Cancer Institute National Clinical Trials Network Follicular Lymphoma Clinical Trials.
- Renal Interstitial Fibrosis: An Imperfect Predictor of Kidney Disease Progression in Some Patient Cohorts.
- Renal allograft cell infiltrates associated with irreversible rejection.
- Renal biopsy and pregnancy.
- Renal biopsy in systemic infections: expect the unexpected.
- Renal pathology patterns in type II diabetes mellitus: relationship with retinopathy. The Collaborative Study Group.
- Renal transplantation between HL-A identical donor-recipient pairs. Functional and morphological evaluation.
- Replication and compartmentalization of HIV-1 in kidney epithelium of patients with HIV-associated nephropathy.
- Report from Durham.
- Report of a case combining solitary Peutz-Jeghers polyp, colitis cystica profunda, and high-grade dysplasia of the epithelium of the colon.
- Reproducibility and variability of the rectal mucosal proliferation index using proliferating cell nuclear antigen immunohistochemistry.
- Resection of gliomas deemed inoperable by neurosurgeons based on preoperative imaging studies.
- Resistance to ErbB2 tyrosine kinase inhibitors in breast cancer is mediated by calcium-dependent activation of RelA.
- Resolution of primary amyloidosis during chemotherapy. Studies in a patient with nephrotic syndrome.
- Reticulated platelet counts in patients undergoing autologous bone marrow transplantation: an aid in assessing marrow recovery.
- Retinal and choroidal biopsy in intraocular inflammation: a clinicopathologi study.
- Reversible nefazodone-induced liver failure.
- Review and update of uncommon primary pleural tumors: a practical approach to diagnosis.
- Review of 54 patients with complete DiGeorge anomaly enrolled in protocols for thymus transplantation: outcome of 44 consecutive transplants.
- Right ventricular pathology in chronic pulmonary hypertension.
- Risk Stratification Among Men With Prostate Imaging Reporting and Data System version 2 Category 3 Transition Zone Lesions: Is Biopsy Always Necessary?
- Risk factors for biopsy-proven advanced non-alcoholic fatty liver disease in the Veterans Health Administration.
- Risk factors for primary dysfunction after liver transplantation--a multivariate analysis.
- Risk factors for surgical site infections after breast surgery: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Risk of Subsequent Cutaneous Melanoma in Moderately Dysplastic Nevi Excisionally Biopsied but With Positive Histologic Margins.
- Risks of a range of alcohol intake on hepatitis C-related fibrosis.
- Rituximab Monotherapy Is Effective in Treating Orbital Necrobiotic Xanthogranuloma.
- Robot-assisted ureterolysis, retroperitoneal biopsy, and omental wrap: pilot series for the treatment of idiopathic retroperitoneal fibrosis.
- Role of 18 F-FDG PET/CT differentiating olfactory neuroblastoma from sinonasal undifferentiated carcinoma.
- Role of computed tomography in screening for hepatocellular carcinoma in patients with cirrhosis.
- Role of endomyocardial biopsy in rejection surveillance after heart transplantation in neonates and children.
- Role of imaging in low-grade cutaneous B-cell lymphoma presenting in the skin.
- Role of transrectal ultrasonography (TRUS) in focal therapy of prostate cancer: report from a Consensus Panel.
- Rosai-Dorfman disease presenting with isolated bilateral orbital masses: report of two cases.
- Routine SLN biopsy for endometrial intraepithelial neoplasia: A pragmatic approach or over-treatment?
- Routine performance of endomyocardial biopsy decreases the incidence of orthotopic heart transplant for myocarditis.
- SPARED Collaboration: Patient Selection for Partial Gland Ablation in Men with Localized Prostate Cancer.
- Salvage radioimmunotherapy with murine iodine-131-labeled antitenascin monoclonal antibody 81C6 for patients with recurrent primary and metastatic malignant brain tumors: phase II study results.
- Sarcomatoid Peritoneal Mesothelioma: Clinicopathologic Correlation of 13 Cases.
- Scleroderma and IgG4-related disease.
- Screening for prostate cancer in high risk populations.
- Seasonal variation in detection of oesophageal eosinophilia and eosinophilic oesophagitis.
- Selection of a management strategy for pediatric brainstem tumors.
- Selective expression of stromal-derived factor-1 in the capillary vascular endothelium plays a role in Kaposi sarcoma pathogenesis.
- Selective organ preservation in operable locally advanced head and neck squamous cell carcinomas guided by primary site restaging biopsy: long-term results of two sequential brown university oncology group chemoradiotherapy studies.
- Semiquantitative measurement of cytokine messenger RNA in endomyocardium and peripheral blood mononuclear cells from human heart transplant recipients.
- Sentinel lymph node biopsy in melanoma of the head and neck.
- Septic arthritis due to Mycoplasma hominis.
- Sequential clinical and histopathological changes in collagenous and lymphocytic colitis over time.
- Serial Endoscopic Evaluation of Esophageal Disease in a Cancer Model: A Paradigm Shift for Esophageal Adenocarcinoma (EAC) Drug Discovery and Development.
- Serial labeling index determination as a predictor of response in human solid tumors.
- Serine proteinases in human cutaneous mastocytosis.
- Serum IL-8 in patients with dermatitis herpetiformis is produced in response to dietary gluten.
- Serum hepatic enzyme and bilirubin elevations during parenteral nutrition.
- Serum vascular endothelial growth factor as a surveillance marker for cellular rejection in pediatric cardiac transplantation.
- Severe and protracted cholestasis in 44 young men taking bodybuilding supplements: assessment of genetic, clinical and chemical risk factors.
- Sex steroid receptor concentration in breast carcinoma tissue: effect of devascularization during mastectomy.
- Should Transperineal Prostate Biopsy Be the Standard of Care?
- Signet-ring cell carcinoma of the endometrium: a primary tumor masquerading as a metastasis.
- Signet-ring cells in the bone marrow as an indication of cryptic metastasis of breast carcinoma: A case report.
- Significance of the Banff borderline biopsy.
- Simultaneous bilateral angle closure glaucoma in a patient with giant cell arteritis.
- Small lymphocytic lymphoma presenting as a paraneoplastic syndrome with acute central nervous system demyelination.
- Solitary pancreas allografts. The role of percutaneous biopsy and standardized histologic grading of rejection.
- Sonographic detection and sonographically guided biopsy of breast microcalcifications.
- Sonographic tissue pattern in neuroblastoma.
- Spatial organization and composition of the mucosal flora in patients with inflammatory bowel disease.
- Spatiotemporal strategies to identify aggressive biology in precancerous breast biopsies.
- Spectrum of humoral rejection after pediatric heart transplantation.
- Spindle cell sarcoma of the vulva with myofibroblastic differentiation.
- Spindle cell stromal tumor of the pancreas: treatment by pancreatoduodenectomy.
- Spotlight: Gastrointestinal Evaluation of Iron Deficiency Anemia.
- Squamous cell dysplasia and carcinoma in situ of the cervix and vagina after prenatal exposure to diethylstilbestrol.
- Staging lymphadenectomy should not be an antecedent to treatment in localized prostatic carcinoma.
- Staging of esophageal cancer by EUS: staging accuracy revisited.
- Staging profile of hypofertile male subjects.
- State of the Art: Interventional Pulmonology.
- State of the Art: Toward Improving Outcomes of Lung and Liver Tumor Biopsies in Clinical Trials-A Multidisciplinary Approach.
- Statin Use, Serum Lipids, and Prostate Inflammation in Men with a Negative Prostate Biopsy: Results from the REDUCE Trial.
- Stem cell factor expression in B cell malignancies is influenced by the niche.
- Stem cell-like glioma cells promote tumor angiogenesis through vascular endothelial growth factor.
- Stereotactic breast biopsy of noncalcified lesions: a cost-minimization analysis comparing 14-gauge multipass automated core biopsy to 14- and 11-gauge vacuum-assisted biopsy.
- Stool calprotectin monitoring after small intestine transplantation.
- Striated muscle hamartoma of the eyelid in an adult woman.
- Subacute cutaneous lupus erythematosus and dermatomyositis associated with anti-programmed cell death 1 therapy.
- Subcutaneous granuloma annulare: MR imaging features in six children and literature review.
- Subcutaneous interferon alfa for the treatment of cutaneous pseudolymphoma.
- Subcutaneous panniculitis-like T-cell lymphoma in a 25-year-old male patient with sickle cell disease.
- Successful Diagnosis and Treatment of Occult Prostate Cancer Despite Multiple Negative Prostate Biopsies and Negative Prostate MRIs.
- Successful Treatment of Painful Cutaneous Vasculopathy With Rivaroxaban in a Patient With Systemic Lupus Erythematosus.
- Superficial migratory thrombophlebitis and factor XII deficiency.
- Surgical Dead End in a Renal Transplant Recipient Associated With a Rare Thrombohemorrhagic Syndrome.
- Surgical Interventions During End-of-Life Hospitalizations in Children's Hospitals.
- Surgical Upstaging Rates for Vacuum Assisted Biopsy Proven DCIS: Implications for Active Surveillance Trials.
- Surgical resection of locally advanced granular cell tumor of the orbit.
- Surgical transplant physical examination: correlation of renal resistance index and biopsy-proven chronic allograft nephropathy.
- Surrogate markers for late cardiac allograft survival.
- Surrogate markers in antiangiogenesis clinical trials.
- Surveillance after prostate focal therapy.
- Surveillance for hepatocellular carcinoma in patients with primary biliary cirrhosis.
- Suspicious breast calcifications undergoing stereotactic biopsy in women ages 70 and over: Breast cancer incidence by BI-RADS descriptors.
- Systematic biopsies: do they add prognostic information in men with clinically localized prostate cancer treated with radiation therapy alone?
- Systematic transcriptome analysis reveals elevated expression of alcohol-metabolizing genes in NAFLD livers.
- Systemic Mastocytosis, Version 2.2019, NCCN Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology.
- Systemic hypersensitivity reaction to endovascular stainless steel stent.
- Systemic lupus erythematosus.
- Systems analysis identifies melanoma-enriched pro-oncogenic networks controlled by the RNA binding protein CELF1.
- T Cells Expressing the Chemokine Receptor CXCR3 Localize to Positive Patch Test Reaction Sites.
- T-cell lymphoblastic lymphoma involving the ocular adnexa: report of two cases and review of the current literature.
- Targeting MET Amplification with Crizotinib in a Case of Sinonasal Undifferentiated Carcinoma.
- Targeting the human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 (HER2) oncogene in colorectal cancer.
- Tea consumption, apoptosis, and colorectal adenomas.
- Temporary suprarenal inferior vena cava filter for renal biopsy in a patient with renal vein thrombosis.
- Test Accuracy of Human Papillomavirus in Urine for Detection of Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia.
- Testing for the recurrent HOXB13 G84E germline mutation in men with clinical indications for prostate biopsy.
- The 5-Hydroxymethylcytosine Landscape of Prostate Cancer.
- The Application of Digital Pathology to Improve Accuracy in Glomerular Enumeration in Renal Biopsies.
- The Association between Phosphodiesterase Type 5 Inhibitors and Prostate Cancer: Results from the REDUCE Study.
- The Diagnostic Yield of Site and Symptom-Based Biopsies for Acute Gastrointestinal Graft-Versus-Host Disease: A 5-Year Retrospective Review.
- The Genomic Landscape of Actinic Keratosis.
- The Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis Clinical Research Network (IPFnet): diagnostic and adjudication processes.
- The Immune Landscape of Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer. Utility of Cytologic and Histologic Samples Obtained through Minimally Invasive Pulmonary Procedures.
- The Influence of Fat Grafting on Breast Imaging after Postmastectomy Reconstruction: A Matched Cohort Analysis.
- The Molecular Analysis for Therapy Choice (NCI-MATCH) Trial: Lessons for Genomic Trial Design.
- The Role of Surgical Lung Biopsy in the Diagnosis of Fibrotic Interstitial Lung Disease: Perspective from the Pulmonary Fibrosis Foundation.
- The Texas Breast Screening Project: Part I. Mammographic and clinical results.
- The association between sexual function and prostate cancer risk in US veterans.
- The c-Jun NH2-terminal kinase 2 plays a dominant role in human epidermal neoplasia.
- The change in B-type natriuretic peptide levels over time predicts significant rejection in cardiac transplant recipients.
- The clinical epidemiology and course of the spectrum of renal diseases associated with HIV infection.
- The combined effects of brain death and cardiac graft preservation on cardiopulmonary hemodynamics and function before and after subsequent heart transplantation.
- The continued vital role of electron microscopy in the diagnosis of renal disease/dysfunction.
- The conundrum of cryptogenic cirrhosis: Adverse outcomes without treatment options.
- The diagnosis and management of non-alcoholic fatty liver disease: Practice guideline by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases, American College of Gastroenterology, and the American Gastroenterological Association.
- The differential diagnosis between pleural sarcomatoid mesothelioma and spindle cell/pleomorphic (sarcomatoid) carcinomas of the lung: evidence-based guidelines from the International Mesothelioma Panel and the MESOPATH National Reference Center.
- The effect of cryoablation on the histologic interpretation of intraoperative biopsy of small clear cell renal carcinoma and renal oncocytoma.
- The effect of reactive atypia/inflammation on the laser-induced fluorescence diagnosis of non-dysplastic Barrett's esophagus.
- The effect of soluble complement receptor type 1 on hyperacute rejection of porcine xenografts.
- The effects of cytotoxic therapy in progressive IgA nephropathy.
- The endometria of women with endometriosis exhibit dysfunctional expression of complement regulatory proteins during the mid secretory phase.
- The histologic response of soft tissue sarcoma to radiation therapy.
- The impact of bone marrow fibrosis and JAK2 expression on clinical outcomes in patients with newly diagnosed multiple myeloma treated with immunomodulatory agents and/or proteasome inhibitors.
- The impact of current staging procedures in assessing disease extent of prostatic adenocarcinoma.
- The impact of shave biopsy on the management of patients with thin melanomas.
- The impact of steatosis on disease progression and early and sustained treatment response in chronic hepatitis C patients.
- The impact of total body photography on biopsy rate in patients from a pigmented lesion clinic.
- The importance of routine liver biopsy in diagnosing nonalcoholic steatohepatitis in bariatric patients.
- The influence of history on interobserver agreement for diagnosing actinic keratoses and malignant skin lesions.
- The need to examine metastatic tissue at the time of progression of breast cancer: is re-biopsy a necessity or a luxury?
- The nephrotic syndrome in congenital syphilis: an immunopathy.
- The pathology of interstitial lung disease in nylon flock workers.
- The predictive value of donor liver biopsies for the development of primary nonfunction after orthotopic liver transplantation.
- The predictive value of donor liver biopsies on the development of primary nonfunction after orthotopic liver transplantation.
- The predominance of membranoproliferative glomerulonephritis in childhood nephrotic syndrome in Ibadan, Nigeria.
- The prognostic value of molecular marker analysis in patients treated with trimodality therapy for esophageal cancer.
- The relationship between holding back from communicating about breast concerns and anxiety in the year following breast biopsy.
- The role of concurrent fusion to prevent spinal deformity after intramedullary spinal cord tumor excision in children.
- The role of magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) in focal therapy for prostate cancer: recommendations from a consensus panel.
- The role of seminal vesiculography in the evaluation of male infertility.
- The spectrum of kidney biopsy findings in HIV-infected patients in the modern era.
- The state of prostate MRI in 2013.
- The terminal ileum is affected in patients with lymphocytic or collagenous colitis.
- The use of fluorescein sodium in the biopsy and gross-total resection of a tectal plate glioma.
- The use of liver biopsy evaluation in discrimination of idiopathic autoimmune hepatitis versus drug-induced liver injury.
- The use of magnetic resonance imaging in the diagnosis of pigmented villonodular synovitis.
- The use of pretest probability increases the value of high-resolution CT in diagnosing usual interstitial pneumonia.
- The value of muscle biopsies in Pompe disease: identifying lipofuscin inclusions in juvenile- and adult-onset patients.
- The variable CT appearance of hepatic abscesses.
- The variable natural history of idiopathic dilated cardiomyopathy.
- Thrombotic microangiopathy in anti-glomerular basement membrane glomerulonephritis.
- Thrombus on the inflow cannula of the HeartWare HVAD: an update.
- Thymic microenvironment reconstitution after postnatal human thymus transplantation.
- Thymopoiesis in HIV-infected adults after highly active antiretroviral therapy.
- Thyroid hormone in the treatment of post-transplant acute tubular necrosis (ATN).
- Time limits for submersion of canine left ventricular biopsies in cold isopentane.
- Time to Steroid Independence After Laser Interstitial Thermal Therapy vs Medical Management for Treatment of Biopsy-Proven Radiation Necrosis Secondary to Stereotactic Radiosurgery for Brain Metastasis.
- Tissue transcriptome-driven identification of epidermal growth factor as a chronic kidney disease biomarker.
- Titanium vs carbon coated ceramic breast tissue marker clips: 3T MR susceptibility artifact and local signal disturbance.
- Topical anesthesia with EMLA reduces pain during endomyocardial biopsy: a randomized trial.
- Transbronchial Cryobiopsy for the Diagnosis of Interstitial Lung Diseases: CHEST Guideline and Expert Panel Report.
- Transcriptional profiling of matched patient biopsies clarifies molecular determinants of enzalutamide-induced lineage plasticity.
- Transcriptional signature primes human oral mucosa for rapid wound healing.
- Transcriptomic biomarkers for individual risk assessment in new-onset heart failure.
- Transplantation of the parathyroid glands in man: clinical indications and results.
- Transplantation of thymus tissue in complete DiGeorge syndrome.
- Treatment and outcome of biopsy-proven fulminant myocarditis in adults.
- Treatment of urticaria pigmentosa with corticosteroids.
- Trial Design and Objectives for Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer: Updated Recommendations From the Prostate Cancer Clinical Trials Working Group 3.
- Tubuloreticular inclusions in neonatal lupus erythematosus.
- Tumor acquisition for biomarker research in lung cancer.
- Tumour-associated macrophages drive stromal cell-dependent collagen crosslinking and stiffening to promote breast cancer aggression.
- Type 2 angiotensin II receptor expression in human renal allografts: an association with chronic allograft nephropathy.
- UDP-N-acetylglucosamine transferase and glutamine: fructose 6-phosphate amidotransferase activities in insulin-sensitive tissues.
- Ultrasound in EMG-Guided Biopsies: A Prospective, Randomized Pilot Trial.
- Uncontrolled Epstein-Barr Virus as an Atypical Presentation of Deficiency in ADA2 (DADA2).
- Unilateral hypoglossal nerve palsy caused by an intraneural ganglion cyst.
- Unique Case of Disseminated Plague With Multifocal Osteomyelitis.
- Unraveling the molecular nature of melanin changes in metastatic cancer
- Upfront Magnetic Resonance Imaging-Guided Stereotactic Laser-Ablation in Newly Diagnosed Glioblastoma: A Multicenter Review of Survival Outcomes Compared to a Matched Cohort of Biopsy-Only Patients.
- Uremic leontiasis ossea: "bighead" disease in humans? Radiologic, clinical, and pathologic features.
- Ureteral mullerianosis.
- Urinary aquaporin 1 and perilipin 2: Can these novel markers accurately characterize small renal masses and help guide patient management?
- Urine osteoprotegerin and monocyte chemoattractant protein-1 in lupus nephritis.
- Use of Multimodality Imaging in Diagnosing Invasive Fungal Diseases of the Heart.
- Use of Non-invasive Testing to Stage Liver Fibrosis in Patients with HIV.
- Use of allograft biopsies to assess thymopoiesis after thymus transplantation.
- Use of research biopsies in clinical trials: are risks and benefits adequately discussed?
- Usefulness of collecting routine cytologic specimens during fiberoptic bronchoscopy for endoscopically visible and nonvisible lung carcinoma.
- Usefulness of sonographic guidance during percutaneous biopsy of mesenteric masses.
- Using the BI-RADS lexicon in a restrictive form of double reading as a strategy for minimizing screening mammography recall rates.
- Utility of a 3-dimensional transrectal ultrasound-guided prostate biopsy system for prostate cancer detection.
- Utility of fiber-optic bronchoscopy in pulmonary infections among abdominal solid-organ transplant patients: A comprehensive review.
- Utilization of multiparametric prostate magnetic resonance imaging in clinical practice and focal therapy: report from a Delphi consensus project.
- Vaginal administration of low-dose conjugated estrogens: systemic absorption and effects on the endometrium.
- Vaginal and cervical abnormalities, including clear-cell adenocarcinoma, related to prenatal exposure to stilbestrol.
- Validation of Serum Test for Advanced Liver Fibrosis in Patients With Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis.
- Validation of a genomic classifier for prediction of metastasis and prostate cancer-specific mortality in African-American men following radical prostatectomy in an equal access healthcare setting.
- Validation of donor fraction cell-free DNA with biopsy-proven cardiac allograft rejection in children and adults.
- Validation of gallium-67-citrate single-photon emission computed tomography in biopsy-confirmed residual Hodgkin's disease in the mediastinum.
- Validation of results from knowledge discovery: mass density as a predictor of breast cancer.
- Validation of the 2015 prostate cancer grade groups for predicting long-term oncologic outcomes in a shared equal-access health system.
- Validation of the accuracy of the FAST™ score for detecting patients with at-risk nonalcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH) in a North American cohort and comparison to other non-invasive algorithms.
- Value of liver biopsy in the diagnosis of drug-induced liver injury.
- Value of skin biopsies in assessing prognosis and progression of acute graft-versus-host disease.
- Variables affecting the T cell receptor V beta repertoire heterogeneity of T cells infiltrating human renal allografts.
- Vascular malformations presenting as spinal cord neoplasms: case report.
- Viral particles in the conjunctiva of a patient with the acquired immune deficiency syndrome.
- Vitrectomy for the diagnosis and management of uveitis of unknown cause.
- Vulnerable And Less Vulnerable Women In High-Deductible Health Plans Experienced Delayed Breast Cancer Care.
- Vulvar and perineal verrucous changes complicating hidradenitis suppurativa after wide excision: a case and literature review.
- Vulvar vascular tumors: a clinicopathologic study of 85 patients.
- WT1 and DAX-1 inhibit aromatase P450 expression in human endometrial and endometriotic stromal cells.
- Wegener's granulomatosis involving the breast. Report of three cases and review of the literature.
- What is your diagnosis? Spitzoid melanoma.
- When is a biopsy-proven diagnosis necessary before stereotactic ablative radiotherapy for lung cancer?: A decision analysis.
- When next-generation sequencing-based preimplantation genetic testing for aneuploidy (PGT-A) yields an inconclusive report: diagnostic results and clinical outcomes after re biopsy.
- Whole-Genome and Transcriptional Analysis of Treatment-Emergent Small-Cell Neuroendocrine Prostate Cancer Demonstrates Intraclass Heterogeneity.
- Wilms Tumor After Orthotopic Liver Transplant in a Patient With Alagille Syndrome.
- Wolman Disease: A Mimic of Infant Leukemia.
- [A case of congenital malabsorption of lactose].
- [A severe course of bullous pemphigoid in a young man].
- [Diagnosis of early gastric marginal zone lymphoma (MALT lymphoma) in endoscopic biopsies. Report of a case that demonstrates the utility of immunohistochemistry and the molecular analysis.].
- [Inflammatory stage of incontinentia pigmenti (Bloch-Sulzberger syndrome)].
- [Longitudinal melanic nail bands (melanonychia): report of 22 cases].
- [Rickettsiosis subsequent to vacation in Swaziland].
- mRNA for tissue-type plasminogen activator is present in lesional epidermis from patients with psoriasis, pemphigus, or bullous pemphigoid, but is not detected in normal epidermis.
- p16 Improves interobserver agreement in diagnosis of anal intraepithelial neoplasia.
- p53lyn and p56lyn: a new signaling pathway in human endometrium and endometrial adenocarcinomas.
- ¹⁸F-FDG PET/CT and Colorectal Cancer: Value of Fourth and Subsequent Posttherapy Follow-up Scans for Patient Management.
Keywords of People
- Berchuck, Andrew, James M. Ingram Distinguished Professor of Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology
- Bradford, William Dalton, Professor of Pathology, Pathology
- Buckley, Anne Frances, Assistant Professor of Pathology, Pathology
- Case, Laura Elizabeth, Associate Professor in Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatrics, Medical Genetics
- Choi, Steven Sok, Associate Professor of Medicine, Medicine, Gastroenterology
- Cohen, Seth Morris, Professor of Head and Neck Surgery & Communication Sciences, Head and Neck Surgery & Communication Sciences
- Ferrari, Guido, Professor in Surgery, Molecular Genetics and Microbiology
- Jowell, Paul Simon, Professor of Medicine, Medicine, Gastroenterology
- McCall, Shannon Jones, Associate Professor of Pathology, Pathology
- McLendon, Roger Edwin, Professor of Pathology, Pathology
- Middleton, John Paul, Professor of Medicine, Medicine, Nephrology
- Mruthyunjaya, Prithvi, Adjunct Associate Professor in the Department of Ophthalmology, Ophthalmology, Vitreoretinal Diseases & Surgery
- Muh, Carrie Rebecca, Adjunct Assistant Professor in the Department of Neurosurgery, Neurosurgery
- Muir, Kelly Walton, Associate Professor of Ophthalmology, Ophthalmology, Glaucoma
- O'Connor, Christopher Michael, Adjunct Professor in the Department of Medicine, Medicine, Clinical Pharmacology
- Palmer, Gregory M., Associate Professor of Radiation Oncology, Radiation Oncology
- Pang, Herbert, Adjunct Assistant Professor in the Department of Biostatistics & Bioinformatics, Biostatistics & Bioinformatics
- Patz Jr., Edward F., James and Alice Chen Distinguished Professor of Radiology, Pathology
- Routh, Jonathan Charles, Paul H. Sherman, M.D. Distinguished Associate Professor of Surgery, Pediatrics
- Sampson, John Howard, Robert H., M.D. and Gloria Wilkins Professor of Neurosurgery, in the School of Medicine, Biomedical Engineering
- Smith, Edward Clinton, Professor of Pediatrics, Pediatrics, Neurology
- Sparks, Matthew A., Associate Professor of Medicine, Medicine, Nephrology
- Stinnett, Sandra Sue, Associate Professor of Biostatistics & Bioinformatics, Biostatistics & Bioinformatics
- Stoecker, Maggie Marie, Assistant Professor of Pathology, Pathology
- Sullivan, Daniel Carl, Professor Emeritus of Radiology, Radiology
- Wax, Adam P., Professor of Biomedical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering
- Woodward, Julie Ann, Professor of Ophthalmology, Dermatology