Subject Areas on Research
- A RT-PCR assay for the detection of coronaviruses from four genera.
- Characterization of turkey inducible nitric oxide synthase and identification of its expression in the intestinal epithelium following astrovirus infection.
- Clinical and metabolic correction of pompe disease by enzyme therapy in acid maltase-deficient quail.
- Phosphorylation of DHBV pre-S: identification of the major site of phosphorylation and effects of mutations on the virus life cycle.
- Toxicology of ingested lead shot in ringed turtle doves.
- West Nile virus in Mexico: evidence of widespread circulation since July 2002.