Subject Areas on Research
- A Spatial Measure of Neighborhood Level Racial Isolation Applied to Low Birthweight, Preterm Birth, and Birthweight in North Carolina
- Academic Outcomes in Children With Congenital Heart Defects: A Population-Based Cohort Study.
- Adverse birth outcomes among nulliparous vs. multiparous women.
- Association of autism with induced or augmented childbirth in North Carolina Birth Record (1990-1998) and Education Research (1997-2007) databases.
- Birth and death notification via mobile devices: a mixed methods systematic review.
- Evaluation of identifier field agreement in linked neonatal records.
- Implementation of a Regional Perinatal Data Repository from Clinical and Billing Records.
- Joint Bayesian analysis of birthweight and censored gestational age using finite mixture models.
- Proof of age required--estimating age in adults without birth records.