Subject Areas on Research
- A spatial measure of neighborhood level racial isolation applied to low birthweight, preterm birth, and birthweight in North Carolina.
- Academic Outcomes in Children With Congenital Heart Defects: A Population-Based Cohort Study.
- Adverse birth outcomes among nulliparous vs. multiparous women.
- Association of autism with induced or augmented childbirth in North Carolina Birth Record (1990-1998) and Education Research (1997-2007) databases.
- Evaluation of identifier field agreement in linked neonatal records.
- Implementation of a Regional Perinatal Data Repository from Clinical and Billing Records.
- Joint Bayesian analysis of birthweight and censored gestational age using finite mixture models.
- Predicting Preterm Birth Among Women Screened by North Carolina's Pregnancy Medical Home Program.