Subject Areas on Research
- Compensation for birth-related injury: no-fault programs compared with tort system.
- Cost and compensation of injuries in medical malpractice.
- No-fault system of compensation for obstetric injury: winners and losers.
- Rescuing the neonatal brain from hypoxic injury with autologous cord blood.
- Surgical Technique and Anatomical Considerations for the Modified L'Episcopo Tendon Transfer.
- The case for careful examination of the placenta. Helpful information from the delivery room.
- Trends in the rate of shoulder dystocia over two decades.
- Vitrectomy for dense vitreous hemorrhage in infancy.
Keywords of People