Subject Areas on Research
- Birth order and myopia.
- Birth order, delivery route, and concordance in the transmission of human immunodeficiency virus type 1 from mothers to twins. International Registry of HIV-Exposed Twins.
- Epidemiologic and genetic aspects of spina bifida and other neural tube defects.
- Genome-wide analysis identifies 12 loci influencing human reproductive behavior.
- Growth and diet quality are associated with the attainment of walking in rural Guatemalan infants.
- Is birth order associated with adult mortality?
- Joint Bayesian analysis of birthweight and censored gestational age using finite mixture models.
- Maternal age, birth order, and race: differential effects on birthweight.
- Maternal reactions to problem behaviors and ordinal position of child.
- The female-male disparity in obesity prevalence among black American young adults: contributions of sociodemographic characteristics of the childhood family.