Subject Areas on Research
- Dicoumarol-sensitive NADPH: phenanthrenequinone oxidoreductase in channel catfish (Ictalurus punctatus).
- Evaluation of p-amidinophenyl esters as potential antithrombotic agents.
- Identification and characterization of the enzymatic activity of zeta-crystallin from guinea pig lens. A novel NADPH:quinone oxidoreductase.
- NAD(P)H quinone oxidoreductase 1 is essential for ozone-induced oxidative stress in mice and humans.
- Reactive oxygen species from NAD(P)H:quinone oxidoreductase constitutively activate NF-kappaB in malignant melanoma cells.
- Use of quinones in brain-tumor therapy: preliminary results of preclinical laboratory investigations.