Subject Areas on Research
- Application of fibrin glue to damaged bladder mucosa in a case of BK viral hemorrhagic cystitis.
- BK virus and SV40 co-infection in polyomavirus nephropathy.
- BK virus-associated urinary bladder carcinoma in transplant recipients: productive or nonproductive polyomavirus infections in tumor cells?
- Bladder carcinoma in a transplant recipient: evidence to implicate the BK human polyomavirus as a causal transforming agent.
- Detection of BK polyomavirus after kidney transplantation: a comparison of urine electron microscopy with plasma polymerase chain reaction.
- Diagnosis and management of BK polyomavirus interstitial nephritis in renal transplant recipients.
- Hemorrhagic cystitis after allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplants is the complex result of BK virus infection, preparative regimen intensity and donor type.
- Leflunomide for polyomavirus type BK nephropathy.
- Molecular evaluation of BK polyomavirus nephropathy.
- Poor immune reconstitution is associated with symptomatic BK polyomavirus viruria in allogeneic stem cell transplant recipients.
- Risk factors for BK polyomavirus nephritis in renal allograft recipients.
- Symptomatic BK Virus Infection Is Associated With Kidney Function Decline and Poor Overall Survival in Allogeneic Hematopoietic Stem Cell Recipients.
- The dynamics of herpesvirus and polyomavirus reactivation and shedding in healthy adults: a 14-month longitudinal study.
- Transactivation of BKV and SV40 early promoters by BKV and SV40 T-antigens.
- Urinary chemokines CXCL9 and CXCL10 are noninvasive markers of renal allograft rejection and BK viral infection.
Keywords of People
- Murdoch, David Martin, Associate Professor of Medicine, Medicine, Pulmonary, Allergy, and Critical Care Medicine