Subject Areas on Research
- Giant uric acid stone in the bladder.
- Inhibition of calcium oxalate crystal growth in vitro by uropontin: another member of the aspartic acid-rich protein superfamily.
- Laboratory and clinical assessment of pneumatically driven intracorporeal lithotripsy.
- Nonenhanced helical CT and US in the emergency evaluation of patients with renal colic: prospective comparison.
- Overexpression of annexin a1 induced by terephthalic acid calculi in rat bladder cancer.
- What's your diagnosis? Lethargy and hind limb paralysis in a day-23 timed pregnant rat.
Keywords of People
- Preminger, Glenn Michael, James F. Glenn, M.D. Distinguished Professor of Urology, Surgery, Urology
- Zhong, Pei, Professor in the Department of Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science, Thomas Lord Department of Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science