Subject Areas on Research
- Complete primary repair of bladder exstrophy: a single institution referral experience.
- Complications of primary closure of classic bladder exstrophy.
- Complications of radical soft-tissue mobilization procedure as a primary closure of exstrophy.
- Complications of surgical reconstruction of the exstrophy-epispadias complex.
- How dry is dry? A review of definitions of continence in the contemporary exstrophy/epispadias literature.
- How to close classic bladder exstrophy: Are subspecialty training and technique important?
- Kelly procedure for exstrophy or epispadias patients: Anatomical description of the pudendal neurovasculature.
- Management of difficult cases in female urology and neurourology at the Reed M. Nesbit society meeting. Festschrift in honor of Edward J. McGuire, MD.
- Modern approaches in primary exstrophy closure.
- Modified Young-Dees-Leadbetter bladder neck reconstruction after exstrophy repair.
- Paraexstrophy skin flaps for the primary closure of exstrophy in boys: outmoded or updated?
- The modern staged repair of bladder exstrophy in the female: a contemporary series.
Keywords of People