Subject Areas on Research
- A comparative study of bovine pericardium (periguard) and homologous sclera as lower eyelid spacer graft analogs in New Zealand white rabbits.
- Atopic dermatitis is associated with increased prevalence of multiple ocular comorbidities.
- Dysfunctional tear syndrome: dry eye disease and associated tear film disorders - new strategies for diagnosis and treatment.
- Effective antibody therapy in herpes simplex virus ocular infection. Characterization of recipient immune response.
- Prevention of herpes keratitis by monoclonal antibodies specific for discontinuous and continuous epitopes on glycoprotein D.
- Treatment of blepharitis: recent clinical trials.