Subject Areas on Research
- A cross-sectional structured survey of patients receiving botulinum toxin type A treatment for blepharospasm.
- Biofeedback techniques in the treatment of visual and ophthalmologic disorders: a review of the literature.
- Biofeedback therapy of essential blepharospasm.
- Blepharospasm cause and treatment: YouTube as a reflection of current popular thought.
- Botulinum toxin for blepharospasm: single-fiber EMG studies.
- Botulinum toxin in the management of blepharospasm.
- Botulinum toxin therapy for neurologic disorders.
- Can methylphenidate objectively provide relief in patients with uncontrolled blepharospasm? A pilot study using surface electromyography.
- Effect of reading on surface electromyogram recordings in patients with blepharospasm.
- Intractable Blepharospasm Treated with Bilateral Pallidal Deep Brain Stimulation.
- Lamotrigine-induced blepharospasm.
- Long-term results and complications of botulinum A toxin in the treatment of blepharospasm.
- Myobloc for the treatment of benign essential blepharospasm in patients refractory to botox.
- Risk of glaucoma among patients with benign essential blepharospasm.
- The Facial Nerve and Selective Neurectomy for Treatment of Benign Essential Blepharospasm.
- Treatment of blepharospasm with botulinum toxin.
Keywords of People