Subject Areas on Research
- A rare cutaneous manifestation of hemorrhagic bullae to low-molecular-weight heparin and fondaparinux: report of two cases.
- Assessment and management of cutaneous reactions with amifostine administration: findings of the ethyol (amifostine) cutaneous treatment advisory panel (ECTAP).
- Association of serum B-cell activating factor level and proportion of memory and transitional B cells with clinical response after rituximab treatment of bullous pemphigoid patients.
- Basement membrane antibody with skin bullae.
- Bleb Grading Using Anterior Segment Optical Coherence Tomography.
- Blistering Lesions in a Newborn.
- Brown trabeculectomy bleb from necrotic iris melanocytoma.
- CT of localized lucent lung lesions.
- Cost-effectiveness of Descemet's stripping endothelial keratoplasty versus penetrating keratoplasty.
- Dermal and ocular exposure systems for the development of models of sulfur mustard-induced injury.
- Development of pemphigus vulgaris-like lesions in severe combined immunodeficiency disease mice reconstituted with lymphocytes from patients.
- Fibrosing alveolitis in patients with neurofibromatosis.
- Granulysin is a key mediator for disseminated keratinocyte death in Stevens-Johnson syndrome and toxic epidermal necrolysis.
- Non-dysbaric arterial gas embolism associated with chronic necrotizing pneumonia, bullae and coughing: a case report.
- Outcomes of surgical bleb revision for complications of trabeculectomy.
- Real-Time Microscope-Integrated OCT to Improve Visualization in DSAEK for Advanced Bullous Keratopathy.
- TRPA1 and CGRP antagonists counteract vesicant-induced skin injury and inflammation.
- Techniques, Outcomes, and Complications of Preloaded, Trifolded Descemet Membrane Endothelial Keratoplasty Using the DMEK EndoGlide.
- The skin in disseminated intravascular coagulation. Prospective analysis of thirty-six cases.
- Updates on the management of autoimmune blistering diseases.