Blood Gas Monitoring, Transcutaneous
Subject Areas on Research
- A cohort study of transcutaneous oxygen tension and the incidence and severity of retinopathy of prematurity.
- Comparison of supine and lateral positioning on various clinically used support surfaces.
- Continuous monitoring of interstitial tissue oxygen using subcutaneous oxygen microsensors: In vivo characterization in healthy volunteers.
- Continuous oximetry/capnometry monitoring reveals frequent desaturation and bradypnea during patient-controlled analgesia.
- Effects of ATP-magnesium chloride on the cardiopulmonary manifestations of group B streptococcal sepsis in the piglet.
- Influence of transcutaneous oxygen monitoring on the incidence of retinopathy of prematurity.
- Multimodality evaluation of pressure relief surfaces.
- Perivascular oxygen tensions in a transplantable mammary tumor growing in a dorsal flap window chamber.
- Retinopathy of prematurity. A randomized, prospective trial of transcutaneous oxygen monitoring.
- The role of allopurinol and deferoxamine in preventing pressure ulcers in pigs.
- Tissue oxygenation and blood flow on specialized and conventional hospital beds.
- Transcutaneous oxygen monitoring and retinopathy of prematurity.