Blood Physiological Phenomena
Subject Areas on Research
- An in vitro bioassay for neurite growth using cryostat sections of nervous tissue as a substratum.
- Cerebral cytochrome a,a3 inhibition by cyanide in bloodless rats.
- Down-regulation of statin, a nonproliferation-specific nuclear protein, and up-regulation of c-myc after initiation of programmed cell death in mouse fibroblasts.
- Effect of serum source on protein-free diet lymphocyte blastogenesis.
- Effect of skin electrode location on radiofrequency ablation lesions: an in vivo and a three-dimensional finite element study.
- Effects of turbulence on signal intensity in gradient echo images.
- Hemolysis Threshold for Potassium Specimens: How Low Should We Go?
- Macrophage-mediated fungistasis: requirement for a macromolecular component in serum.
- Mammalian and Drosophila blood: JAK of all trades?
- Monocyte responsiveness to chemotactic stimuli is a property of a subpopulation of cells that can respond to multiple chemoattractants.
- Peripheral blood chimerism in renal allograft recipients transfused with donor bone marrow.
- Quantitative analysis of angiogenesis and growth of bone: effect of indomethacin exposure in a combined in vitro-in vivo approach.
- Relation between near-wall residence times of monocytes and early lesion growth in the rabbit aorto-celiac junction.
- Transplantation and in vivo imaging of multilineage engraftment in zebrafish bloodless mutants.
- Validation of haemodialysis recirculation and access blood flow measured by thermodilution.