Subject Areas on Research
- Correlation of Quantitated Intravascular Volume with Blood Pressure in Patients with Systemic Hypertension.
- Fluid responsiveness in spontaneously breathing patients: a review of indexes used in intensive care.
- Intradialytic blood volume monitoring in ambulatory hemodialysis patients: a randomized trial.
- Relationship between interdialytic weight gain and blood pressure among prevalent hemodialysis patients.
- Repeatability of Standardized and Normalized Relative CBV in Patients with Newly Diagnosed Glioblastoma.
- The effect of varying user-selected input parameters on quantitative values in CT perfusion maps.
- Validity of exchangeable solute balance as a measure of blood volume in neurologically injured adults.