Subject Areas on Research
- Central venous pressure monitoring: a guide to blood volume replacement in the dog.
- Correlation of Quantitated Intravascular Volume with Blood Pressure in Patients with Systemic Hypertension.
- Exchange transfusion utilizing an arteriovenous shunt and the Sarns roller pump.
- Intradialytic blood volume monitoring in ambulatory hemodialysis patients: a randomized trial.
- Plasma volume and sulfate spaces in acute combat casualties.
- Relationship between interdialytic weight gain and blood pressure among prevalent hemodialysis patients.
- Repeatability of Standardized and Normalized Relative CBV in Patients with Newly Diagnosed Glioblastoma.
- The effect of varying user-selected input parameters on quantitative values in CT perfusion maps.