Subject Areas on Research
- Bedside ultrasound is a practical and reliable measurement tool for assessing quadriceps muscle layer thickness.
- Body-composition changes in the Comprehensive Assessment of Long-term Effects of Reducing Intake of Energy (CALERIE)-2 study: a 2-y randomized controlled trial of calorie restriction in nonobese humans.
- Disentangling the genetics of lean mass.
- Pharmacokinetics of intravenous milrinone in patients undergoing cardiac surgery.
- Sarcopenia: designing phase IIB trials.
- [Multi-stage method for the diagnosis of low-pressure hydrocephalus].