Subject Areas on Research
- Age-related decline in urine concentration may not be universal: Comparative study from the U.S. and two small-scale societies.
- Antifolate resistance due to new and known Plasmodium falciparum dihydrofolate reductase mutations expressed in yeast.
- Birth seasons and heights among girls and boys below 12 years of age: lasting effects and catch-up growth among native Amazonians in Bolivia.
- Child stunting is associated with weaker human capital among native Amazonians.
- High resting metabolic rate among Amazonian forager-horticulturalists experiencing high pathogen burden.
- International surgery and the University of Connecticut experience: lessons from a short-term surgical mission.
- Mutations in Plasmodium falciparum dihydrofolate reductase and dihydropteroate synthase and epidemiologic patterns of pyrimethamine-sulfadoxine use and resistance.
- Natural sleep and its seasonal variations in three pre-industrial societies.
- Oil and gas projects in the Western Amazon: threats to wilderness, biodiversity, and indigenous peoples.
- Plant and animal endemism in the eastern Andean slope: challenges to conservation.
- Residential metal contamination and potential health risks of exposure in adobe brick houses in Potosí, Bolivia.
- Single origin and subsequent diversification of central Andean endemic Umbilicaria species.
- The history of South American tropical precipitation for the past 25,000 years.
Keywords of People