Subject Areas on Research
- Afferent influences on brain stem auditory nuclei of the chicken: effects of conductive and sensorineural hearing loss on n. magnocellularis.
- Assessment of the Clinical Utility of Cervical and Ocular Vestibular Evoked Myogenic Potential Testing in Elderly Patients.
- Changes in spontaneous activity and CNS morphology associated with conductive and sensorineural hearing loss in chickens.
- Effects of conductive hearing loss on auditory nerve activity in gerbil.
- Hearing outcomes after surgical plugging of the superior semicircular canal by a middle cranial fossa approach.
- Hearing rehabilitation using the BAHA bone-anchored hearing aid: results in 40 patients.
- Results with titanium ossicular reconstruction prostheses.
- Use of the bone conduction ABR Wave I response in determination of cochlear reserve.