Subject Areas on Research
- A Genoproteomic Approach to Detect Peptide Markers of Bacterial Respiratory Pathogens.
- A hag mutant of Moraxella catarrhalis strain O35E is deficient in hemagglutination, autoagglutination, and immunoglobulin D-binding activities.
- Activity of faropenem against middle ear fluid pathogens from children with acute otitis media in Costa Rica and Israel.
- Branhamella catarrhalis activates human B lymphocytes following interactions with surface IgD and class I major histocompatibility complex antigens.
- In vitro activity of BAY 12-8039, a new fluoroquinolone, against species representative of respiratory tract pathogens.
- Moraxella catarrhalis bacteremia and preseptal cellulitis.
- Moraxella catarrhalis ventriculitis in a child with hydrocephalus and an external ventricular drain.
- Ofloxacin, a new broad-spectrum fluoroquinolone. Results from a Multicenter, National Comparative Activity Surveillance Study. The Ofloxacin Surveillance Group.