Subject Areas on Research
- A generalized least-squares estimate for the origin of sporophytic self-incompatibility.
- Determination of molecular mass of the aroid alternative oxidase by radiation-inactivation analysis.
- Evolutionary dynamics of self-incompatibility alleles in Brassica.
- Genetics of Brassica rapa (syn. campestris). 2. Multiple disease resistance to three fungal pathogens: Peronospora parasitica, Albugo candida and Leptosphaeria maculans.
- Mapping of QTL for resistance against the crucifer specialist herbivore Pieris brassicae in a new Arabidopsis inbred line population, Da(1)-12 x Ei-2.
- Patterns of variation within self-incompatibility loci.
- Phase 1 Study of a Sulforaphane-Containing Broccoli Sprout Homogenate for Sickle Cell Disease.
- Rapid evolution in plant chitinases: molecular targets of selection in plant-pathogen coevolution.
- Repeated phenotypic changes highlight molecular targets of convergent evolution.
- SGP-1: prediction and validation of homologous genes based on sequence alignments.
- Sequence of a Brassica campestris myrosinase gene.
- Using cauliflower to find conserved non-coding regions in Arabidopsis.
Keywords of People