Subject Areas on Research
- American Thoracic Society/European Respiratory Society statement on pulmonary rehabilitation.
- Complementary and alternative medicine usage by patients of a dental school clinic.
- Effects of a brief coping skills training intervention on nociceptive flexion reflex threshold in patients having osteoarthritic knee pain: a preliminary laboratory study of sex differences.
- Effects of external qigong therapy on osteoarthritis of the knee. A randomized controlled trial.
- Effects of respiratory muscle training (RMT) in children with infantile-onset Pompe disease and respiratory muscle weakness.
- Inspiratory Muscle Rehabilitation Training in Pediatrics: What Is the Evidence?
- Muscle dysfunction associated with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
- Palliative management of refractory dyspnea in COPD.
- Respiratory muscle training (RMT) in late-onset Pompe disease (LOPD): Effects of training and detraining.
- Respiratory muscle training in late-onset Pompe disease: Results of a sham-controlled clinical trial.
- Training, detraining, and retraining: Two 12-week respiratory muscle training regimens in a child with infantile-onset Pompe disease.
- [Not Available].