Subject Areas on Research
- A comparison of the effects of bretylium, lignocaine and propranolol on experimental cardiac arrhythmias.
- A method for quantitating antifibrillatory effects of drugs after coronary reperfusion in dogs: improved outcome with bretylium.
- Bretylium tosylate enhances salt taste.
- Coronary and systemic haemodynamic effects of bretylium in the intact unanaesthetized dog.
- Effect of brief myocardial ischemia on sympathetic coronary vasoconstriction.
- Paradoxical elevation of sympathetic activity during catecholamine infusion in rats.
- The effect of bretylium tosylate on ventricular function.